MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Michael Chai

MalaysianWings 4th Annivessary

Time passes like the blinking of the eye. However, today's gathering is still hot comparing to last year. (Really hot actually :rofl: ) As the start of the forum and the 501th post of mine, I would like to introduce our VIP guest from SIN today...

KC SIM

P6276480.jpg

and

P6276421.jpg

Actually, I forgot your name ... sorry ya :cray: :sorry: ~

At 8am morning, i went out from my college, waiting for Simon gangs to arrive, finding the weather aound Nilai is perfectly normal, no raining no hazing...

P6276379.jpg

However, when we arrived at 32L threshold, little heat haze could be seen from far

P6276380.jpg

For our early group of spotters today,

P6276381.jpg

(Oops, my camera bag drop on ground :p)

I will upload rest of the pictures soon. Stay tuned :p

Edited by Michael Chai

Happy 4th Birthday MalaysianWings.

My best wishes all the way from Hong Kong.

Guys I missed you all and.....Sorry that I haven't been in town for the anniversary for two years, but I really wish to have the gathering with you funny guys.

Anyway, keep the funny gathering dinner photos be posted here. :drinks: Hope to share you guys happiness!!

Why Louis looked so serious?

Some of my shots during the day :p :yahoo:

P6276385.jpg

Indian Express

P6276393.jpg

Ian's toy~ 9M-MKS

P6276411.jpg

Our Breakfast for today :yahoo: Oakland Raiders

P6276467.jpg

Romeo Delta taking off

Uploading some of them soon~ :rolleyes:

My first JAL 'One World', just wonder capt Masahiko Sakai was there...

DSC_1945selected.jpg

and CI 'Sweet' was here to celebrate the anniversary too..:p

DSC_1640selected.jpg

I wish I could join guys. :( Yesterday morning was a busy day for me. Looking forward to more updates from you guys. :clapping: :good:

Wow ... syiok !!!! So many specials. No wonder, JAL 763 'One World' went up to KUL.

Happy 4th anniversary, Mwings! Thanks to our boss, Gavin and guys who supported our community thru out the years. :good:

OK... more photos pls. :)

Great pictures sofar, guys !!! :good:

Love the 'Raiders' and 'Martinair Cargo' planes, as well as the 'sweet' 340...

no harrassments from Bulis ? :blink:

The BULIS came out at the final moments we wanna left, asking our ICs and ask us to leave :(

The BULIS came out at the final moments we wanna left, asking our ICs and ask us to leave :(

Because of the 'Bulis',most of us missed Lufthansa's B747..Maybe Ian may have captured it :D

CX One World landed on Ah Ong's 'Kancil'

CX.jpg

It was a great day yesterday. Weather was generally good. Thanks KC and Vernon for making some time to drop by and celebrate the anniversary with us.

Spotters who attended yesterday. :drinks:

Mwnigs4Annippl.jpg

There were occasionally bulies in and out out the perimeter. So Every 1... DUCK

Duck.jpg

Duck2.jpg

Every1, get into position... Look Left...Look Right... Dont step my foot. Make sure you dont langar (knock) me.

Ready-.jpg

When there is no traffic...Simon created traffic...Departure to SIA

FreeTime1.jpg

FreeTime2.jpg

Kwek wanna b!

HongKit.jpg

Vernon/Teh Teh...What were u guys doing in the bushes until Teh teh is so syok, his hair also standing.

TehVernon.jpg

The entertainers

Group1.jpg

Pieter, I think the sweetie was an A332.

Great shots guys - fortunately the bulis only came towards the end of your stint. Keep them pix coming for this 4th Anniversary album! :)

It was a day blessed with stunning planes - Oakland Raiders A340, China Airlines A330 "Sweet", JAL B767-300ER "oneworld", AirAsia "Zoom!", KLM Cargo PK-CKC with "Operated by Martinair" sticker (along with two KLM B77Ws PH-BVB and PH-BVC) . . . and there was never a dull moment. As seen from earlier posts, there was plenty of inflight (or in-fright) entertainment . . . mostly courtesy of Ian Lim (move over Mr Bean, perhaps Ian could be Malaysia's answer - Inche Kacang). And amid screams, shouts and roars of "MAB!!!", "Bulis!!!!!" and "DUCK!!!!!!", everybody immediately became vertically compressed through squatting, bending over or any other means to stay out of sight.

It was indeed great fun the whole day. Simmon's fleet of 1:400 airliners kept the cameras clicking whenever aircraft movements dipped and we witnessed a whole parade of Air China planes in special liveries, CX A340 in oneworld livery, JAL oneworld B763, Thai B773 etc.

For me, the day opened with a stunner - the AirAsia X A340 in Oakland Raiders livery and closed with the B767-300ER of JAL in oneworld livery. I had a long rest today - mostly smiling at all the recollections of a great experience and laughing at the postings here and in facebook - and have only ventured to process two pictures. More will surely follow . . . but for now, I have to get my fat body moving again to catch JAL's B777-300ER JA732J arriving in SIN later today in - you guessed it - oneworld livery.

mw-9M-XAC-2009-06-27-01Br-OaklandRa.jpg

mw-JA604J-2009-06-27-09Cr-oneworld-.jpg

And TK, Azahan, Chaity, Norman, Yong etc . . . missed seeing you folks yesterday.

KC Sim

:drinks: Conguratuation 4th anniversary for Malaysian Wings!!

And thank you for taking a good shot for JA604J but I was off yesterday after taking a

Cargo flight(JA633J) from Bangkok.

Simon-san,It has been a long time,how are U doing??

KC-san,thank you very much for coming spotting on 24JUN in Singapore,fully appreciate your help.

I will take a flight to KL on 07JUL,and I will go spotting on next day.

Keep good spotting for all members!! :yahoo:

Best regards :good:

Masahiko Sakai

Happy Birthday MalaysianWings!

:drinks:

DSC_3848KLMCargo.jpg

GO KLM, GO Orange!

Dedicating this Orange to Azahan, the nose master. As he was not able to be there to celebrate with us this year due to a "rejected VISA"

DSC_3881BVB.jpg

This one for Pieter and Cornelis back in the homeland of KLM.

DSC_3910XM.jpg

To all the Chinaman :p

It was a fun outing, 4th Anniversary day also marked my 3rd full year of spotting. And my wish of gorgeous evening sunlight was GRANTED! 2nd wish of having JAL One World was also GRANTED!

DSC_3992OW.jpg

:drinks: Cheers for many many more years to come :) :drinks: