MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Mohd Azizul Ramli

When Airlines' CEOs Tweet on the Facebook Wall

Ancillary income going to be big, uh oh.

You might want to start with your hand luggage policy. Start charging overweight, oversize, over quantity please!

You might want to start with your hand luggage policy. Start charging overweight, oversize, over quantity please!

I like Easyjet, Wizzair and Ryanair approach, strict implementation on carry-ons. I would love to see that in Malaysia too

TF's tweet

Flew back on MAS. Paid full fare by the way. First time on the A380. Crew were fantastic. Bed most comfortable. Better than SIA.

TF's tweet

Flew back on MAS. Paid full fare by the way. First time on the A380. Crew were fantastic. Bed most comfortable. Better than SIA.

Nice on TF to support MH once in a while. If I can remember it was during Idris Jala's time that MH revoked TF's privilege for discounted or free tickets due to AirAsia massive pressure on MH.....

TF's tweet

Probably he meant first time onboard MH A380. He did fly in an SQ A380 in the Suites before.

Even upgraded some pax bound for Jeddah...why no one ever upgrade me?

Less people get upgrade for free. Even lesser get to name the aircraft. :p

Perhaps developing Miri is mainly targeting Brunei market, as AK definitely will not get 5th freedom right at BGW?

No, they don't. They abandoned BKI-BWN last time in order to add another flight to KUL-BWN to make it twice daily. Brunei has quiet protective of Royal Brunei.

TF quits Twitter but move to Instagram such as AirAsia left LCCT for KLIA2. :)

I doubt if the migration to Instagram was anywhere near as traumatic :D