MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Alan B.

Would you like to meet Idris Jala?

Below is an announcement sent out by BMF89.9. Anyone interested?

Some of you might have caught our Breakfast Grille interview last month with Idris Jala, CEO of Malaysia Airlines. Many described the interview as nothing short of inspiring.

Now Idris Jala has kindly agreed to give up some of his precious time to meet with BFM and Malaysia Airlines FB members.

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=102193831514

The date of the "Meet Idris Jala" session is on 2nd June, 3pm. (we know this is probably on company time, but we can always inform our bosses and make up time later - you never know, they might even be there themselves).

All you have to do to meet Idris Jala up close and personal is:

1. Be a fan on Malaysia Airlines Travel at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Malaysia-Air...vel/52798899711?

2. Post a question that you would like to ask Idris Jala on the Malaysia Airlines Travel wall (we would be grateful if you could type "BFM" before your post, so we can identify between BFM and Malaysia Airlines FB members)

Alternatively, write an email to malaysiaairlinestravel@gmail.com with:

1. Email subject : BFM - Idris Jala

2. Full name

3. I/C number

4. Mobile Number.

5. Your question to Idris

Space is limited to 150 guests, so please respond on the Malaysia Airlines Travel wall or via email with your question as quickly as possible.

Emails or FB wall postings must reach MAS by this Sunday 31st May.

(No promises, but you might also see some guitar action from the man himself).

If anyone is picked, do promote MWs indirectly to him too :wub:

Wear the MalaysianWings tees there. :p

Our aims are diametrically opposite. He wants more profit and cost cutting, we want more comfort and 'luxury'.

How to talk? Cantonese says chicken and duck talk.

Strange........I'd expect more takers from MW.

Now's the time to teach him how to run MAS and improve everything.

:drinks:

Exactly. It would be interesting to see the shift from behind monitor/keyboard commeting 'this-and-that' to being live one-on-one asking questions.

Exactly. It would be interesting to see the shift from behind monitor/keyboard commeting 'this-and-that' to being live one-on-one asking questions.

Ya. Maybe we can nominate lah. :p

Haha, you must be joking. Does he need any teaching from any of us? Has any of our rantings/suggestions/complaints in MW been taken into consideration thus far? Ummm, will anyone receive part of his salary to 'teach' him how to run MH then? Sorry, I am also joking....

Ya. Maybe we can nominate lah. :p

Yea..who is the most passionate and vocal critic?

I seriously recommend Ryan Soh. He always has the best insight because his standards are so high as he flies SQ a lot.

Someone should contact him and ask him to go.

No chance of me getting an invite to meet IJ however my question to IJ would be why are KLM C passengers travelling on MH C class codeshare denied access to the MH Golden Class Lounge at KUL? Not much Malaysian Hospitality in evidence there. I can probably guess his response though (cut costs, 5 star value etc.).

I personally would just like to be there to see what others have to ask , be it enthusiasts , or just some plain simple straight forward question .

Should be interesting seeing IJ tackle these questions . I'm sure he's in for a treat .

And so happen it falls on my birthday .. Hmmm .. Still have time to reconsider ...

My one and only question would be, what planes are MH considering for fleet renewal? That's all. If he answers "777-300ER", he would make my day every day until the plane is actually delivered! :D

Have fun guys. i'm told there is a lucky draw with tickets to be won. I am suppose to attend but I have rehearsal in KL at that time :angry: So all the best and good luck with the lucky draw.

Sign in to follow this