MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Min Chun

MAS Sponsor for study

Have anyone heard about that?

My cousin told me that..but the 'rumours' were incomplete..anybody know about that?

He said MAS will sponsor after Form 3..then Form4 and 5..then after that..duno liao..he is serious when he told me..not joking..so anybody know taht?

Thanks first! Really interested with it! smile.gif

never heard before.

I think Singapore Airline have, their ASEAN scholarships, you get in and you can join SQ.

THINK SO.

20729[/snapback]

Really?! My english tuition teacher told us that..but i dunno can join SQ..miss the chance..if u can join ASEAN...ur NEglish sure is perfect ..can join SQ even without degrees?

Anybody heard about MH's ?

i think they give you scholarship to get a degree.

something like an enginering one, then if you want join SQ i think they give you prioriity. If not SQ maybe sinagpore air force.

ASEAN Scholarships are very difficult to get

And there are many many many smart pupils taking this test

20741[/snapback]

ASEAN scholarship meaning having to gain entrance and study in Singaporean universities, namely the NUS and NTU.

I think one have to be very 'kiasu' to get into one biggrin.gif

Edited by Fitri Shukri

yeap agree with Gavin and Fitri...thousands of students were taking part this year..my friend was on of them..he had some very tough test in english though..SO, anyone here heard about the MH's news i mention? Thank you......

I got into ASEAN Scholarship in 2003 after form 1, but it didnt say anything bout joining SQ...and after the Form 5 SPM the ASEAN scholarship is merely for ur A-LEVELS..and if u do well in it ...another scholarship for an undergraduate programme will be offered most likely at NUS or NTU but nothing at all about SQ...as far as i am concerned..no relevance.....for MH..nope all this while my dad's been working there never heard of a scholarship after Form 3

Sign in to follow this