MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Andrew Hunt

Goodbye Singapore...hello

Los Angeles! To all my friends up North, it is time to make a move and go to the USA. An opportunity came up to transfer to the USA, based in Los Angeles (can you say LAX, Van Nuys, Burbank, Long Beach etc etc) and I couldn't say no. Not sure if this is the right forum to post it, but to all of the great and friendly Mwings guys, please do let me know if you are in the LA area!

I will not have a chance to do any more KUL trips, but the ones that I did, and the friends that I made, will stay with me for a lifetime!

Thank you and take care

Andrew

Los Angeles! To all my friends up North, it is time to make a move and go to the USA.

Andrew

Andrew,

Will miss seeing you at Changi Beach (particularly in coat and tie). Best Wishes on your posting.

PS Hoping to see AA ONe World T7 from you soon.

Edited by fablee

Andrew,

Will miss seeing you at Changi Beach (particularly in coat and tie). Best Wishes on your posting.

PS Hoping to see AA ONe World T7 from you soon.

Andrew,

Wishing you the best in LAX. Triple ain't going there anytime soon. Otherwise can always meet up. Will miss doing the fence thing together. See you around buddy. Cheers!

LeeCH

Always thought that I would bump into you one day in Changi airport vicinity. Oh well ... maybe next time.

Thank you very much for contributing so many fabulous & stunning photos taken at Changi both in MWings and A.net. :drinks: Of course, looking forward for more stunning images from you.

Best of luck to you on your endeavor in LA. Cheers.

All the best to you, Andrew.

KUL & SIN photos uploaded in Anet will be less with you going over the other side. :blink:

All the best in LAX Andrew, we shall see your photo in the NA Spotting Topic then!

One more person to contact if I happen to drop by LAX again :)

(can you say LAX, Van Nuys, Burbank, Long Beach etc etc)

Andrew

C'mon Andrew, you can also say Kennedy, Newark, LaGuardia too :) ..... now that its only 3k miles.

You gotta visit New England and see classic fall, and also especially mid Sept to Kennedy... tons of gov't traffic for the UN General Assembly.

Welcome to States and Cali. :drinks:

Raj,

Pleasant Valley, CT

Hello Andrew,

It's been long since we met up at Changi fence area plus of cos I will miss the slides night organised by you and KC many years back.

All the very best in your new posting in the US. And looking forward to view your new shots captured in US on NA section.

Cheers,

Colin

Hey Andrew,

Still moving between all the different exciting places on earth, I see. All the best to you and your family!

:drinks:

Best wishes,

Vernon

Andrew,

All the best in your new working/spotting environment !

Hope you can keep up posting your lovely shots both here at MW and A.net... :good:

Although we only met once during the 1st MW Anniversary, I hope to meet you again one day in the LAX area !!! :yahoo:

Cheers, and take care...

Sign in to follow this