MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ian Lim

KUL 14R 2009

Thanks to Pieter for the information! Amboseli National Park arrived on runwei 32L and departed 14R :)

It was a hot day for the spotters... luckily we have Duckie Lim to cheers us up

DSC_1664.jpg

Hot~~ Hot~~

DSC_1660-1.jpg

My love my City... Wakakakaka

Some sneak preview while we wait for the rest to share their spotting pictures with us here :)

DSC_1723-800.jpg

Ong with his BIG NEW MENACING toy :blink: :blink:

DSC_1734.jpg

d300, 50-500!!

Eeettttt wrong wrong hehe.. 50-500 no Optical stabilizer.. this one has! poison.. :p

New toy in action...Kon Lou Mee - Pasuakan Langit (Skyteam)

KLMSkyteam5.jpg

KLMSkyteam6.jpg

Nice, very nice, guys !!! :drinks: :good:

Was glad to help here... :pardon:

After CGK-KUL (KL0810), PH-BVD is scheduled to go to DXB (KL0427) ;)

SIN guys have to wait a little longer... :sorry:

Weather was good. Many thanks to Pieter for the info :drinks:

Lim Lim, is there a hidden meaning with those two photo's? hehehe.. First one tells you are a Quack Quack.. and second.. you are CHINAman hehehe!! OMG.. LOL :rofl:

I better hide kekeke

After CGK-KUL (KL0810), PH-BVD is scheduled to go to DXB (KL0427) ;)

SIN guys have to wait a little longer... :sorry:

Like I said before: SUBJECT TO CHANGE !!!

KL0427 to DXB now changed to KL0803 to MNL, meaning you've another chance guys:

PH-BVD now scheduled onto KL0809-04sep, meaning KUL/CGK on 05sep09 (same times as before)... :pardon:

Let's hope, the fleet-planner 777 will not 'mess around' once more... ;)

Like I said before: SUBJECT TO CHANGE !!!

KL0427 to DXB now changed to KL0803 to MNL, meaning you've another chance guys:

PH-BVD now scheduled onto KL0809-04sep, meaning KUL/CGK on 05sep09 (same times as before)... :pardon:

Let's hope, the fleet-planner 777 will not 'mess around' once more... ;)

Thanks for the info Pieter. :clapping:

Hope she will fly here as planned as other spotters are waiting for her here. :p

Fantastic shots from the army of photographers present for PH-BVD's maiden visit to KUL!!! You folks have covered all the angles!!!

Quote: Pieter C - After CGK-KUL (KL0810), PH-BVD is scheduled to go to DXB (KL0427)

SIN guys have to wait a little longer...

The poor Singaporeans could not wait any longer as our envy takes grip. And so Vernon and I came up to KUL with a friend - Michael Ing - on Saturday which co-incidentally blessed us with PH-BVD's second visit. By the end of the day when we boarded the AirAsia flight home, we were ecstatic.

Thanks to the kind assistance of Chaity and Yong, we were able to be at the right places at the right time when PH-BVD landed and later departed.

mw-PH-BVD-2009-09-05-01Cr-Skyteam-L.jpg

mw-PH-BVD-2009-09-05-08Cr-Skyteam-T.jpg

But Pieter, we still anxiously await its arrival in Singapore. Many thanks for any advance information.

KC Sim

KC, thanks to your bagful of sunlight you brought over. They were really enough to bring out the beauty of the special KLM. :yahoo:

5th Sept '09 morning, 3 guys with only hand luggage from SIN landed in KUL. :rolleyes:

Later, they were spotted loitering at the perimeter road. What were they up to ? :pardon:

SINw.jpg

I see, they wanted to buy this model plane by MAB :rofl:

9MXACw-1.jpg

We had indeed been positively wishing for sunny weather and although it was not exactly sunny, we knew the day would turn out fine when the first interesting plane we saw was the Oakland Raiders A343, parked right in front of the Tiger Airways flight that brought us to KUL.

The walk from our flight to the arrival hall had been long - mostly because we took out time to stop and photograph 9M-XAC every couple of strides. Here are some of the shots that I took along the way.

An unmistakable tail with an equally unmistakable wingtip.

mw-9M-XAC-2009-09-05-01Cr-OaklandRa.jpg

A larger-than-life rendition of three football players from the Oakland Raiders team on the rear fuselage.

mw-9M-XAC-2009-09-05-08Cr-OaklandRa.jpg

Nose job that is nothing short of "Xcellence" . . . one that also made fellow Mwinger Kenneth Chong proud.

mw-9M-XAC-2009-09-05-09Vr-OaklandRa.jpg

9M-XAC is being prepared for the long flight to London-Stansted.

mw-9M-XAC-2009-09-05-06Cr-OaklandRa.jpg

An overview of 9M-XAC and KLIA from the second storey of the International Arrival hall.

mw-9M-XAC-2009-09-05-07Cr-OaklandRa.jpg

KC Sim

KC, you guys got connections with those working in LCCT ? :p

With all the close up shots of Raiders, I wonder if you work there part-time as well. :rofl:

The poor Singaporeans could not wait any longer as our envy takes grip. And so Vernon and I came up to KUL with a friend - Michael Ing - on Saturday which co-incidentally blessed us with PH-BVD's second visit.

KC Sim

HEAD'S UP SIN GUYS !!! ;)

PH-BVD is scheduled to operate KL0837/08sep ex AMS, meaning she will be at Changi 09sep09 !!! (subject to change, but will let you know in that case)

Hope you'll be able to get her in good light conditions !!!

Cheers,

Pieter...

Wow, more Skyteam to come - this time to the tiny red dot. Just as I am recovering from this one taken last Saturday.

PH-BVD.jpg

A big thanks to Chaity and Yong for their kind hospitality last Saturday. I could get seriously addicted to this.

Vernon, imagine yourself addicted to KonLoMee specials but never put on weight. I am sure your friends around will envy you :rofl:

KC, you guys got connections with those working in LCCT ? :p

With all the close up shots of Raiders, I wonder if you work there part-time as well. :rofl:

Yes, they always tell us no photography allowed... So its amazing the SIN contingent got so much shutter time! Well done, guys! :)

And some great shots too! :clapping: