MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Pall

MAS Pilot Story

I have a strong feeling that YellowHerbie is in the picture as few days ago I can still see a photo displaying him (eye being covered) on the NZ mountain but being removed recently..Anyone noticed that? :yahoo:

And I presumed that the FO in the T7 rightseat is you, Afiq?

Yaa..I have strong feeling as well but as far as I know you A330 F/O kan..

Just now browse the paper not read the entire article yet...

And I presumed that the FO in the T7 rightseat is you, Afiq?

The 'Afiq' in the photo is one of my friend in my msn ontact list and I still remembered that he doesn't join MalaysianWings even I introduced it to him few years back. So, Mr "Mohd. Afiq A.", are you the Afiq in my MSN? :pardon: :rofl:

I have a strong feeling that YellowHerbie is in the picture as few days ago I can still see a photo displaying him (eye being covered) on the NZ mountain but being removed recently..Anyone noticed that? :yahoo:

Mr.Zulhaimi = Yellow Herbie?

I have been reading his blog for long time already and still I don't get bored :rofl:

They were pretty amused over the part where i said they're happy cause i saved them money by not sending me for uni.

They will be happier when they get great discount on air tickets.Congratulations for being MAS pilot :lol:

Min Chun,at first I thought Afiq was YH as the hairstyle looks similar but not now. :lol:

Hehe yeap that Afiq is actually me. The Capt and I, we're both rated on the A330. At that moment only the T7 sim was available, so pictures were taken in there. Mr. Zulhaimi is actually someone from the HR department and yes Min Chun, I am that Afiq on your MSN.

afiq's saham is sky rocketing :D even those pratts cannot catch up kekekeke.....

Edited by Ian Lim

Nice one... I read the article also and I knew some of you must be in the photos, though I have no clue as to which of you... Now I know... :D

Envy, envy you guys being airline pilots... :D

They will be happier when they get great discount on air tickets.Congratulations for being MAS pilot :lol:

Min Chun,at first I thought Afiq was YH as the hairstyle looks similar but not now. :lol:

Haha! Yea now Afiq clarified for us already :rolleyes:

Hehe yeap that Afiq is actually me. The Capt and I, we're both rated on the A330. At that moment only the T7 sim was available, so pictures were taken in there. Mr. Zulhaimi is actually someone from the HR department and yes Min Chun, I am that Afiq on your MSN.

Yea that made me wonder cause you were sitting in "trippy" istead of the Bus.. :pardon:

Cadet pilots from MAS practising their skills in a room before practising in the simulator.

They thought they could fool someone , who doesn't recognize an ATR cockpit :p

Nice coverage of what a pilot goes through when it comes to simulators .

I like the modesty of the guys being interviewed .

Many young guns nowadays in certain airlines , are very much different !

Been seeing few articles related to local aviation workforce, seems like niche market no more ^_^ Great to know that our fellow MWingers are the ones interviewed!

They always show the nice part like simulator to the visitor. Next time put them in jumpseat during line training, hehehe....

Dante, if only KPI this year can cash out. Hahaha mana ada saham naik Ian, last I check went down :p

Fendy, 24th or 26th??

sorry.. 24th :drinks: