MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
E Faizal

A life on MAS 772 Co-Pilot

This blog has been there for about a year and I will visit this blog every time i surf the net. :yahoo:

Nice blog ..

I been read this bog for sometimes ago also...

But till today I still wondering who is he...

Hope our F/O TK will give some hint soon...

And Invite him to join our forum soon...

I like the blog because he tend to explain in detail about the flight instrument...

Hope he will continue doing this thing as he could and not stop at the middle of journey..

this blog so cool i read it on every single words said....

the way he explain even a single tiny button make me put all my works on hold...

i like this monday...haha!

OT: On the contrary, this is my worst Monday of 2009.. :(

Nice blog BTW...

Edited by Yusoff

Guys,update available on YH's blog and this latest update is so mysterious.Enjoy :lol:

Engine issue? or Pressure issue ? Anyway love the video of him landing the plane manually on his ferry flight..

Guys,update available on YH's blog and this latest update is so mysterious.Enjoy :lol:

That must be the fuel leak incident that occured on the flt to AMS. They diverted to FRA.

Engine issue? or Pressure issue ? Anyway love the video of him landing the plane manually on his ferry flight..

yeah man..he is very cool lands the T7.siap dapat thumbs up lg.very nice lah. :)

The End of Journey :)

In the words of rather atrocious chat language...

Kantoi dy....

can you tell me what is reason or reasons of closed the blog? my friends are curious.

Just curious,any others MH pilot's blog which is similar to YH's blog available for the time being ?? :drinks:

Hm... reading those many comments in the farewell note from those avid blog fans who were, or perhaps, still, devastated for the closed blog, made me feel like I missed out some great read.

Ah well, even for that short while YH managed to inspire many, so kudos to him. :) But blogs are not the only source of aspirations for flying enthusiasts *winks* We still have MW! Hehe.

Here's wishing he'll join us here and continue sharing his experiences with us (in whatever ways he can, or allowed to.. :rolleyes: ) :D

Edited by Irni Mastura

Im also in curios...why sudden the he no longer blogging??

Did he also remove all the previous months post??if that true,,to bad I dont safe it before :glare: :glare:

I have this feeling (base on what our member reply here ++ my guess),, he can not show/documentaries the flight operation while he on duty..is this the main reason??

Yup I agree what Irni Mastura had said...he inspire many of people also to make other people enjoy to see for those who dont have any chance to fly and be at flight deck...

No time no heard of TK also kan....

Edited by Ashmil Abd Ghani

No time no heard of TK also kan....

Not only him .. LeeCh also hehe

But nothing we can do if they are restricted by company policies/laws

We have to understand their situation too

Lucky, we have MalaysianWings especially MasCharter Team .. :drinks:

You see , revealing some of the things in the cockpit , or how it works , or how to use it , and distributing it to a general audience will definitely cause a stir .

These things that he has enlightened you guys with are usually only seen by the pilots and / or the engineers . Sometimes companies can be very sensitive about these things .

Sometimes its not even the company , but more like the other people within the company that are poking you here and there , passing remarks , and etc .

I'm sure the diversion that he revealed was a n0-n0 .

Something that was kept under wraps , had surfaced , and if that information were to leak , thats it . It would / might cost the airline alot of money in terms of passengers after they feel that , oh ! MAS has this problem la dee da.

His job is most important , blogging is wayyy down in the priorities list , so he did what was best for him and his job , stop blogging .

There are many things that could arise from blogging that way ... You guys just haven't seen it .