MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Isaac

Sultan Selangor Flew Singapore Airlines

Last few day I read a news report that MB of Selangor will pay a visit to Sultan Selangor in US...

Wonder,,did the MB of Selangor follow the same flight patten as Sultan??

Believe MH charge government full fare and it is cheaper to travel on SQ, CX, TG, etc. For the Rakyat and value of money, MB of Selangor should not be limited to MH.

:drinks:

Believe MH charge government full fare and it is cheaper to travel on SQ, CX, TG, etc. For the Rakyat and value of money, MB of Selangor should not be limited to MH.

You're absolutely sure about that KK?

I am absolutely sure that you are not absolutely right.

Dig deeper and maybe the truth may emerge.

You may be surprised.

Shocked even.

In the past MH used to, whereby the father (then, the Sultan) of a present Sultan was dropped off in San Francisco, before the flight proceeded to LAX. But not any more as MH is meant to be run as a commercial entity (and sometimes, the accountants went a bit too far, but that's a story for another day).

As for BI...well, that's why BI is in such a horrible financial state from day 1 until today. I heard of "unpaid bills of royalties".

There are some wonderful :blink: stories I wish I can share but can't........

You're absolutely sure about that KK?

I am absolutely sure that you are not absolutely right.

You may be surprised.

Shocked even.

Stand to be corrected, Sir!

You may be surprised.

Shocked even.

Such as FREE ;) If those airlines can offer a heavily discounted First and Business Class air fares to CEO of other airlines, pretty sure a similar or an even better arrangement can be arranged for Sultan & Co.

Edited by Isaac

Other royalties do not mind flying LCCs...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...-to-London.html

Add Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark and Crown Princess Mary to the list. They were flying Jetstar from SYD to Hobart last year. And mind you they were sharing the flight with other people. Just that they reserved the first 4 rows for themselves, their children and their security personnel :drinks:

Edited by Isaac

Add Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark and Crown Princess Mary to the list. They were flying Jetstar from SYD to Hobart last year. And mind you they were sharing the flight with other people. Just that they reserved the first 4 rows for themselves, their children and their security personnel :drinks:

Definitely express boarding. :p