MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Radzi

Chaity's 1000th picture in A.net

Tons of great shots to choose from Chaity's collection... however heres my fav...

0943374.jpg

Congrats on 1000.... and all the best for next Grand

:drinks:

Raj

Congrats Chaity :clapping::clapping: Very nice shot of the Gulfair with 4 MH Cargo 747s at the background :drinks:

Oh yeah, please always switch on the light :lol::rofl:

Thank you guys for the well wishes. :drinks:

It is certainly a long way for me to come to 1000th in Anet. :blink:

Even though my office is nearer to KLIA now but the desire to plane spotting is much less.

All this with thanks to the bulis. :finger:

It is always good to share some rare catch with all the members here. What is more important is the friends I have met either in MWings forum or while plane spotting in different locations. :hi:

Either local or foreign spotters, we all share the same interest. Thanks to you guidance, I know a bit more about aviation everytime we meet. :clapping:

Simon, I would like to turn on the lights at all times but some environmentalists decided against it. :p

Just make do with what you have and you might get some surprises in the rain. :lol:

Even though my office is nearer to KLIA now but the desire to plane spotting is much less.

All this with thanks to the bulis. :finger:

Well done, Chaity! What about spotting real feathery birds next? No bulis, unless you are chasing an avian behind a police station. :D

1,000 vs 0 (Wilson)

:lol:

Congrats Chaity... all those superb quality and sometimes rare plane photos that you and all spotters shared with us are one of the big reasons that pulls me to love the aviation world... my face still beams everytime I saw them.. way to go!! For people who can just watch / see from afar likeme.. with no time/skills/equipments (thank God for eyes and memories nevertheless), these are truly a delightful treasure. Thank you and keep it coming!!!

I got to ask this Chaity, how did you do it!?

1,000 vs 0 (Wilson)

Congrats Chaity :D

1000 vs 0??? How come??? Chaity always switch super bright light over in PEN, or maybe due to the weapon you use :lol::rofl:

Gratz bro Chaity gain his 1000th picture in A.Net. Too bad a lot of pictures i taken are rejected :cray:

JK. hehe :rofl: . Look forward for more pictures. :)

1000 vs 0??? How come??? Chaity always switch super bright light over in PEN, or maybe due to the weapon you use :lol::rofl:

:angry: :finger:

I gave up submitting to A.net :mellow:

Well done, Chaity! What about spotting real feathery birds next? No bulis, unless you are chasing an avian behind a police station. :D

Thanks again for the kind wishes. :drinks:

Naim. no real feathery birds yet as metal birds with at least 100 feet are still easier to shoot. :pardon:

Irni and Michael Chai, hardly seen both of you in the forum let alone spotting in KUL. MWings 4th anniversary is getting near.

Waiping & Loh Wilson, simple steps to follow.

1. Go spotting

2. Touch-up photos and upload

3. Wait for results

4. Rejected ? Start from step 1 again

5. Accepted ? Start from step 1 again

:lol:

Edited by Chaity

:angry: :finger:

I gave up submitting to A.net :mellow:

Hey Wilson, you just gotta try and try again. Actually took me a few years before I got my first posting. :D

Just wonder Chaity, what is your average acceptance ratio at A.net?

Just wonder Chaity, what is your average acceptance ratio at A.net?

Ha ha! Not good, lowest can be 30%. :sorry:

Now average around 60 to 70%. :pardon: