MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Eric C

9M-NAA

Photos taken by Dean747, from the Australian Aviation forum "The Aussie Aviator".

Anyone with any info on purpose of visit? (18/04/2009)

RMF31910282.jpg

Source 1

RMF31910302.jpg

Source 2

Edited by ericchai

Ah,now i remember that Agong is going to Santiago for a official trip..

Eh,what happened to the BBJ? Haven't seen her for a long time already.. :search: :unknw:

Ah,now i remember that Agong is going to Santiago for a official trip..

Eh,what happened to the BBJ? Haven't seen her for a long time already.. :search: :unknw:

BBJ is still around and flying (saw her 2 weeks ago overflying Shah Alam), -NAA is use to transport the Agong (King) and Prime Minister, only.

Where else did it stop between BNE and Santiago? Easter Island?

I remember many years ago, when Mahathir visited South America (maybe Chile too?), the MH DC-10 that was used for the trip refueled at Easter Island.

BBJ is still around and flying (saw her 2 weeks ago overflying Shah Alam), -NAA is use to transport the Agong (King) and Prime Minister, only.

Thanks for the info,Victor ;)

Mushrif A,

Aircraft arrived into BNE arrived 10.05hrs (AEST) as flight Mike 001, and departed 15.15hrs to Tahiti as flight M001 after that dont know!

GW

Mushrif A,

Aircraft arrived into BNE arrived 10.05hrs (AEST) as flight Mike 001, and departed 15.15hrs to Tahiti as flight M001 after that dont know!

GW

So I guess the callsign "Diraja One" is not used outside of Malaysia?

Mushrif A,

GW

5 hours in Brisbane? Perhaps a whirlwind tour of the place before going trans-pacific?

Perhaps a whirlwind tour of the place before going trans-pacific?

Hehe..perhaps His-majesty was checking his horses on transit? I guess there must be a cargo aircraft carrying His-Majesty's horses as well, the Agong will be participating in the Pan-American Endurance Race at Costa Azul, Uruguay tomorrow. 9M-NAA will leave for home on April 28 and scheduled to arrive Malaysia on May 2...seems that the A319CJ will take quite some time to return back to Malaysia :pardon:

Edited by MIR

Hehe..perhaps His-majesty was checking his horses on transit? I guess there must be a cargo aircraft carrying His-Majesty's horses as well, the Agong will be participating in the Pan-American Endurance Race at Costa Azul, Uruguay tomorrow. 9M-NAA will leave for home on April 28 and scheduled to arrive Malaysia on May 2...seems that the A319CJ will take quite some time to return back to Malaysia :pardon:

Any idea of routing back to SZB MIR?

9M-NAA departed Montevideo,Uruguay and currently heading to Medina,Saudi Arabia.

Edited by MIR

9M-NAA departed Montevideo,Uruguay and currently heading to Medina,Saudi Arabia.

MIR,, any idea where did this bird to drink (refuel) between this 2 cities??

I guess tomorrow DYMM Agong will arrive at SZB...

MIR,, any idea where did this bird to drink (refuel) between this 2 cities??

I guess tomorrow DYMM Agong will arrive at SZB...

Sorry bro, I've no info where 9M-NAA did its fuel top-up :sorry: Yes, DYMM scheduled to return back tmrw. (2 May 2009)

9M-NAA landed in SZB at 3.41pm this afternoon....

Pics SZB Taiko?

Pics SZB Taiko?

Sorry bro, no picture. lets just say that i'm not that lucky when it comes to spot 9M-NAA. can only see her landed right in front of me..... :sorry:

9M-NAA landed in SZB at 3.41pm this afternoon....

9M-NAA around the world in 2 weeks !!