MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
RobSmith

RMAF callsigns and help

Aaa..now i get it. Sorry guys,I was confused by too many info received. Quite weird if 9M-NAA using callsign Romeo Mike Foxtrot, as its official callsign is Mike 1.

PM flew on 9M-NAA to Andrews Air Force Base. It overflew over Swindon,UK at 1010(UTC+1) yesterday. Info from South Wales Aviation Group.

Meanwhile,RMAF's BBJ (M53-01) landed at Farnborough at 1445(UTC+1) yesterday as Romeo Mike Foxtrot 404. Could be a back-up plane or a VIP visiting UK :pardon:

ha ha..9M-NAA always in the dark side since day one.1Mesia....he, he

Edited by Asari

Meanwhile,RMAF's BBJ (M53-01) landed at Farnborough at 1445(UTC+1) yesterday as Romeo Mike Foxtrot 404. Could be a back-up plane or a VIP visiting UK :pardon:

RMAF's BBJ (M53-01) departed Farnborough at 0940(UTC+1) yesterday to Barcelona as Romeo Mike Foxtrot 405

hey guys , sorry for digging up an old thread & this is going to be OT but ..

does anyone have all the callsigns of aircraft that leave subang ? incld private aircraft ? :)

many thanks in advance !

IIRC, "Perkasa" is assigned to DPM instead of "Perdana 02" ........ :unsure:

Date of dep and the aircraft type seems tallied to DPM's movement to HND for APEC meeting ............ :unknw:

:hi:

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but does anyone know what aircraft type was flying SINTAR 05 from Borneo to the Peninsular yesterday (Sat) please? Even better if anyone can provide the registration! I didn't catch the destination given unfortunately.

Thanks. :)

Hi all,

Can anyone ID the callsign in this clip at 15 mins 50 seconds please?

archive-server.liveatc.net/hf/HF-CWP1-Jan-09-2014-1800Z.mp3

Sounds like ANKA 01 ? Don't think it's ANGKASA.

Thanks.

Edited by RobK