MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Derek Siu

EGGP would like to welcome the (KLM) Fokker 70

KLM has finally joined Liverpool John Lennon Airport with their Fokker 70.

Started today (29 March 2009).

Due to the time moved forward an hour, i didn't manage to get there and take photos as she landed. However "something" is alway better than "nothing" :rolleyes:

I've managed to take a few photos of her as she rolls onto the runway 27. :clapping:

(Sorry about the quality, the sun just at the wrong place at the time and there aren't any better place to stand in the airport :sorry: )

Enjoy~! :drinks:

IMG_5075-ps.jpg

IMG_4993_ps.jpg

IMG_5092-ps.jpg

IMG_5101-ps.jpg

Edited by Derek Siu

Derek,

Great shot of Zulu-Golf !!! :pardon:

As you can see, usually a flapless take-off on the F70/100 ;)

Nice weather at EGGP !!! did you experience today's water-salute and VIP arrival on Zulu-Charley ? :huh:

Derek,

Great shot of Zulu-Golf !!! :pardon:

As you can see, usually a flapless take-off on the F70/100 ;)

Nice weather at EGGP !!! did you experience today's water-salute and VIP arrival on Zulu-Charley ? :huh:

Oh yeah... only just spotted the flapless take-off. :drinks:

Sorry uncle Piet. I didn't get the second part of your comment. "did you experience today's water-salute and VIP arrival on Zulu-Charley ? "

ZC?!?! the earlier flight (1st one who landed that morning ???) :sorry:

Derek,

1st flights were on Sunday, March 29; however, VIP's and water-salute were on Monday, March 30 :pardon:

Derek,

1st flights were on Sunday, March 29; however, VIP's and water-salute were on Monday, March 30 :pardon:

Oh nooooo..... I didn't know that at all. Damn :sorry: Well well well, I have full day of lectures every Monday anyway, so was that a good thing that i don't know anything about it?? Just like what happened when the Real Madrid f.c. came here to play Liverpool f.c. I was so annoyed that i had some computer training lessons to go to on that day. ( they said : if you missed it, we'll take 10% of you, and 70% is a pass mark...) That's why I was really upset about it, as more than 1/2 of the flight were NON- Easyjet , NON- Ryanair.... which were very unusual for Liverpool. :rolleyes:

Derek,

DO remember that your training/education is far more important than spotting planes: these can be seen and photographed many times in the month's and year's ahead; planes and airports ' do not walk away '... ;)

Derek,

DO remember that your training/education is far more important than spotting planes: these can be seen and photographed many times in the month's and year's ahead; planes and airports ' do not walk away '... ;)

Wilco! :rolleyes: I will keep that in mind and DEEP IN MY HEART :drinks: .

I only go spotting whenever I have a flying lesson on the day anyway... and only stayed behind if the weather is nice and I 've done my homework, so don't work. As University of Liverpool is very good at keeping me busy, I never stayed behind for more than 2 hours anyway. :clapping:

I only go spotting whenever I have a flying lesson on the day anyway...

Aaahhhh, another private pilot in the making :yahoo:

your training on Cessna (152) or Piper (38) ? :huh:

Aaahhhh, another private pilot in the making :yahoo:

your training on Cessna (152) or Piper (38) ? :huh:

I'm doing an Aerospace engineering with pilot studies Meng degree :clapping:

[the name is ridiculously long, sounds like a very cool degree too] :rolleyes:

Pa 38 :sorry: No offense, but i prefer the Grob 115E , flew it for 6 hours all together during my 3 years in the RAF cadet force. :good: