MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Nabiel Haniff

MW Gathering / Outing

Assalamualaikum,Hi,Hello,Sawadikkap,Arigato....

I'm so sorry if I did the same post or the same event.

Actually, I am thinking about MW Gathering.Any info about this event? or there is no plan yet to organise the gathering?

If no,

I got some plan to organise.hehehe :D :D

I am now waiting for University calling right,so I have a few months to enjoy before back to study and study..

So,I've planned to visit Singapore instead of Australia or China or Hong Kong.

Or Maybe we can use this sector KUL-SIN - AirAsia/Jetstar and SIN-australia by jetstar.

Anyone insterested with this event? :D :D

For Singapore,we just visit for 3days 2 night.It will be a nice visit if any Singaporean join because they can be our tour guide.

Same also with Australia or China Or Hong Kong.

We can use any budget airlines such as Tiger Airways,Jetstar,AirAsia..

Anyone?

hehehe

THANKS

Comments,tips and feedback are welcome

Edited by Nabiel Haniff

Waalaikumusalam,

We have our annual gathering (June) to mark our anniversary. Perhaps that could be an avenue for you to look into for any gathering or group outing involving MWingers. If you have confirmed your SIN stopover, maybe it is best for you to arrange with our SIN counterparts (e.g.: Ryan Soh, LeeCH, and few others). Not all of us here have the privilege to leave our office desk or lecture halls as at when. If it's a sizeable one, I'm sure many of us here would try to squeeze some time to be part of it.

Perhaps you can try searching for the thread where a discussion and poll was held on matters pertaining venue and activity for the coming anniversary.

:rolleyes:

Waalaikumusalam,

We have our annual gathering (June) to mark our anniversary. Perhaps that could be an avenue for you to look into for any gathering or group outing involving MWingers. If you have confirmed your SIN stopover, maybe it is best for you to arrange with our SIN counterparts (e.g.: Ryan Soh, LeeCH, and few others). Not all of us here have the privilege to leave our office desk or lecture halls as at when. If it's a sizeable one, I'm sure many of us here would try to squeeze some time to be part of it.

Perhaps you can try searching for the thread where a discussion and poll was held on matters pertaining venue and activity for the coming anniversary.

:rolleyes:

Oh.

Thanks sir.

Sign in to follow this