MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Naim

KLIA2 - New Mega Low Cost Carriers Terminal

From the 1st picture I suspect they are doing some underpinning works (judging from the machine in yellow paint). High possibility due to settlements......

ditto..need to strenghten the existing new piles..such a shame that these thing happen to new stuctures...oh well...this is Malaysia after all..nothing new.. :rolleyes:

now i heard the undulating pavement surface ( new runway taxiway system ) need to be rectify...

Runway in delayed KLIA2 airport won’t sink, assures Hishamuddin

..... the ACTING Minister of Transport :)

Saw a Malindo B739 in front ot the Bunga Raya this morning, wonder what she was doing there. That was about 0830 in the morning.

So is AirAsia gonna use those bridges?

I hope so! But then again its AK

TF is just being a rebellious snot. Aerobridge saves time, much much more convenient for pax and eliminates the hassle for pax with wheelchairs. If it is the cost that's bothering them then just pass the cost to the pax. They seem to have no problem in putting extra charges for everything else.

Edited by Mulyadir Fitri

I sometimes I feel stupid/embarassed -- board AK/D7 planes overseas in spanking new aerobridges ... arrive at much-hyped KLIA to brave the elements!

Edited by Naim

I really hope that at least D7 will use the aerobridges.

Also if you guys notice - the gates on the other side of the terminal - all are non-aerobridged.

Perhaps this side is all for Malindo and such - seeing they use aerobridge even in MTB.

And the other side is all for AirAsia - at least the braving-the-elements will be short - like in PEN for AirAsia.