MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Herman

Malaysia's First Mobile Simulator

So sad. I would love to try to compete but I'm more of a bus flyer. If only AK can come up with such a competition and first prize is a chance to be a real AK pilot with no minimum age restrictions!! :p My time spent on Wilco Airbus will come to good use.

Yeah.....dream on, Adrian :( Wake up!!

Hi Tony,

The purpose is to educate public on how the aircraft can be flown. Fun ride? Perhaps it is, but we at Firefly have more to give rather than just a fun ride. The least we can do is to instill the excitement among school children and for them to pursue their education so that they can become pilot one day. It is surely not for training or testing.

Do come to MATTA Fair this coming weekend and feast your eyes on our mobile simulator.

Cheers,

Herman

Thanks for the invite, Herman. :D But I can't make it to the fair - unless you can pax me to KUL and back over the weekend. Hehe.

Will give it a try tomorrow if i can escape from the office early for lunch! hehe

Call your boss go along. Who knows after the try, he will set up a simulator room in your office :yahoo:

Must pay ? I would;ve expected it to be free

Especially with the limited interface, yes I expected FOC too!

I went there today. good ride but I'm very disappointed with the judgement. people who landed well dint manage to win but those kids who flew the plane horribly did won. they found the winner by lucky draw but I thought theyshould judge by successful landing and their skills?

Hon kit, you guys flew the atr?

Yes, i went there just to try.

I think i did the best landing. Even the pilot knew i played fs. But those kids were too horrible. Even a lady complaint her son did a pretty good landing dint manage to get anything. Very disappointing lahhhhh

Khaled, Buy a cap for Rm10 and get a chance to play the sim. Other more expensive product like tshirt cost Rm15 or more, cannot play. Only the cap.

Edited by Liew Hon Kit

Yes, i went there just to try.

I think i did the best landing. Even the pilot knew i played fs. But those kids were too horrible. Even a lady complaint her son did a pretty good landing dint manage to get anything. Very disappointing lahhhhh

Khaled, Buy a cap for Rm10 and get a chance to play the sim. Other more expensive product like tshirt cost Rm15 or more, cannot play. Only the cap.

typical short sighted way of running things :)

i tried the sim on friday. got chosen to participate in the grand finale. i won 1st place. hehe. there were some guys who could really fly well but did not do so good today. both contestant today are used to fs. one of them even signed up to be an air asia cadet. but maybe the condition and nerves got better of him. it was a good exeperience. Gavin, i think ur talking bout the guy im talking bout. he was pretty good actually. and i agree with you. in the end, it all comes down to luck.

THANKS FIREFLY!

i tried the sim on friday. got chosen to participate in the grand finale. i won 1st place. hehe. there were some guys who could really fly well but did not do so good today. both contestant today are used to fs. one of them even signed up to be an air asia cadet. but maybe the condition and nerves got better of him. it was a good exeperience. Gavin, i think ur talking bout the guy im talking bout. he was pretty good actually. and i agree with you. in the end, it all comes down to luck.

THANKS FIREFLY!

Who am I talking about ? :mellow:

parents maybe. one of them have to buy extra ticket. hehe. Liew Hon Kit, which one were u? i dont recognize anyone. were u also a participant? Gavin, im talking about the guy, erm, how to say, looks like a 17 year old. kind of short maybe.

parents maybe. one of them have to buy extra ticket. hehe. Liew Hon Kit, which one were u? i dont recognize anyone. were u also a participant? Gavin, im talking about the guy, erm, how to say, looks like a 17 year old. kind of short maybe.

I was in orange shirt in orange cap sitting infront of the stage.