MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Nabiel Haniff

AirAsia Cadet Intakes 2009

yup..

me too.

Anyone can help us?

Do i need to send DCA approval letter first and go for medical test first before apply ?

you don't need a DCA letter and medical test first before apply. After you have been selected as the cadet, then you need to do your medical checkup. as for DCA letter, airasia will apply for you. my batch was the latest batch in MFA now. 16 cadets selected. :drinks: So good luck guys ~!~

Edited by David Wong

Betul la!

Artstream memang boleh.kena ada subject science...

YES!,

Art stream definitely can but science subject is compulsory

pergh! i thought to be a pilot is only for science stream students....hehe...may i ask,just science subject only?? how about maths?

pergh! i thought to be a pilot is only for science stream students....hehe...may i ask,just science subject only?? how about maths?

Both Art stream and Science stream have mathematics . Their minimum requirement for math is A2.

excuse me...may i know how long normally it will take to inform us about this.(this is my first time applying for this kind of job) :drinks:

Last year it tooks 2-3 months before they call us for the first test

Both Art stream and Science stream have mathematics . Their minimum requirement for math is A2.
how about physics and add maths? Isnt that is the requirements for pilot cadet.?

how about physics and add maths? Isnt that is the requirements for pilot cadet.?

Add math will be the advantage . . But they only require Math.

While minimum requirement for Physics is A2 , but for those who did not take Physics during SPM ( Example : Art stream ) , they can use theire General Science 's Subject to apply

where to submit the application for cadet pilot..?

Have to wait for the recruitment advertisement on paper or website first. Normally, you can apply it online after the recruitment

program starts . Be more patient as the recruitment will starts normally after the SPM results was released.

Sorry guys, I just discovered that the ''cadet pilot'' recruitment program is under ''OTHERS'', not under '' PILOT'' .. All the best for

those who is going to apply and may your dreams come true. :drinks:

Believe the unbelievable,dreams the impossible

So scared and nervous.... :o

According to today's paper, SPM result will be released on the second week of March, about 10 days from now.. :drinks:

According to today's paper, SPM result will be released on the second week of March, about 10 days from now.. :drinks:

ouch!

scary!

The closing date for this cadet pilot program is 13 March 2009 .. :drinks:

If it closes on 13th, do we have enough time to submit our form? because Spm results will only be release then.

How about if you get distinction in Maths but flung your Add Maths? :D

Anyway, best of luck to those who applied.

If it closes on 13th, do we have enough time to submit our form? because Spm results will only be release then.

Get ready your references letter and resume ready first, if SPM result release before the date, you know what to do :)

Good Luck! :drinks:

Ya, like what LeeTZ said, gather all the supporting documents now. Then after the SPM result is released, don't go for celebration

party with friends first but get back home A.S.A.P and apply for it. :drinks:

*Also pray that Streamyx line will not be in snail pace that day and all the best

*Also pray that Streamyx line will not be in snail pace that day and all the best

If you are within driving distance, I suggest you send your application directly to the office.

The office for Air Asia is located on the first floor of the Low Cost Carrier Terminal .. :drinks:

Edited by Li Ren