MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
T Azahan

KUL 32R in 2009

ANd also in that pic is a Qantas plane..somewhere in the background.. :good:

No annoying palm-trees blocking the view at that time !!! :pardon:

Like Chaity said at Apron Spottin, she must be flying for Indian Airlines.Shot taken on the 27/11 :lol:

ProcessAirIndia.jpg

If anyone realised, the picture of 9M-XAA from page B3 of today's StarBiz is taken by Sneeze Lam hehe.

http://www.airliners.net/photo/AirAsia-X/Airbus-A330-301/1364953/L/

Yeah, I thought some The Star staff so free go spotting. How come they can just take it and remove the copyright at the bottom of the pic? hmm

Better wait for Sneeze to see this & reply

Maybe he has some connection with AFP... that's what the link to the "filepic" acknowledge to..

Otherwise ... maybe Chaity can give some advice on this matter... :spiteful:

Just in case... here is the offending page.

Hey guys, sorry for my late reply. I thanks all of your help in getting the issue notice to me. I have first realized the problem since the photo was posted by a press in Perth (Thanks the MWer there who wrote me a PM). Then about a month time after, The Star used the same photo to enhance the topic. I tried to write to both press organizations. However, they informed me that the photo was provided by AFP. As a result of that, I contact AFP Hong Kong and seek for the clarification. Anyway, the story was complicate and long. But.....it has now been settled.

Thanks to all of you, if not I can never know my photo were used without authorization.

Hey guys. I'm new here, thinking about getting started with spotting. Where are the good spots around KLIA? Is the observation hill opened to public? How do I get there, also, I've heard that the "Bunga Raya" road is also a good spot, somewhere near the Met Office. Any tips guys? =P

Welcome to MW, David...

All your queries can be found here:

http://www.malaysianwings.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=664

Happy spotting !!!

I drove through weather station on Sunday (20th Dec) and sad to say very soon we will not be able to go there anymore. heavy machinery has been moved in just at the corner that lead to the weather station near starting point of 32R and looks like the site is as long as the whole runway itself. driving on that road on rainy day is very dangerous as the road is full of mud and very slippery, not a good place to be especially the LCCT bus are traveling at high speed at you.

time to get a portable bicycle, park our car at the petronas and cycle up to OH.

Ben-G