MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
T Azahan

KUL 32R in 2009

Nice catch Chaity!

Btw Chaity, just a quick question. Did u drive ur car up or did u park by the road and walk up? Also how long after u were at OH did bulis come?

Thanks for all your comments. :drinks:

Raj, I parked my car by the road side(Not visible from the main road) and walked up. I was there about 20 minutes & expected them to patrol there around 12PM. :finger:

Simon, they didn't bother to see my IC. I just walked away. :rolleyes:

Capt Radzi, GF Triple 7 should be here until Sept '09. They are sending A330/340 during winter season. <_>

Still have a few months to catch them. :yahoo:

My encounter in 32R wasn't done yet. :pardon:

Here's a short spotting session joined by Yong near the end of the road at cowboy town.

Still can get Thai long pencil with some electrical wires to decorate the sky :angry:

HSTNE1w.jpg

Of course, my main diversion from WS was for this B)

Ibrahim, this is dedicated to you and you may say Cilaka after this :lol: :p

APBFY1w.jpg

Edited by Chaity

Ibrahim, this is dedicated to you and you may say Cilaka after this :lol: :p

CILAKA~!!!!! :diablo:

Fuyoh..PIA 747!! :yahoo: Nice catch Chaity !! I guess you'll be the first person to have this bird added on A.net/Jp.net with its new tail livery. Lucky you, Congrats ! :good:

Edited by MIR

Simon, I like the morning glow on this TG. :good:

No bulis ah in your flight ? :lol: :p

I only see Ah Mois in my flight :lol::rofl:

I only see Ah Mois in my flight :lol::rofl:

You are one lucky guy, so do plane spotting more often that way. :D :lol:

Bring me along as well. ^_^

You are one lucky guy, so do plane spotting more often that way. :D :lol:

Bring me along as well. ^_^

Let's go....now AK offers SIN tix only RM1 fly from June :) :p

Anyone knows what airlines landed at KUL around 1:30pm this afternoon? Caught sight of a couple foreign ones flying somewhat low (I think they hit touchdown just at the brink of the runway ^_^ ) while driving to work. Not only that, they're too close to each other! (The first didn't hit the runway but the second was close behind, already over the intersection from the Nilai to Putrajaya at Kota Warisan. Made me heart palpitated, thinking of the windshear! I think the second one I saw was a Saudi 747. Can anyone confirm?

Anyone knows what airlines landed at KUL around 1:30pm this afternoon? Caught sight of a couple foreign ones flying somewhat low (I think they hit touchdown just at the brink of the runway ^_^ ) while driving to work. Not only that, they're too close to each other! (The first didn't hit the runway but the second was close behind, already over the intersection from the Nilai to Putrajaya at Kota Warisan. Made me heart palpitated, thinking of the windshear! I think the second one I saw was a Saudi 747. Can anyone confirm?

Hi Irni, here's the partial list of arrival from KLIA website for today :pardon:

Time to exercise your memory by recalling what you saw. :rolleyes:

CI 0721 14/05/2009 01:00:00 PM TAIPEI KUALA LUMPUR LANDED

SV 0838 14/05/2009 01:00:00 PM JEDDAH KUALA LUMPUR LANDED

VN 0757 14/05/2009 01:20:00 PM HO CHI MINH KUALA LUMPUR LANDED

KU 0415 14/05/2009 01:20:00 PM KUWAIT KUALA LUMPUR LANDED

Edited by Chaity

Aha! Thanks Chaity! Yeah... China Airlines A330 and Saudi Airlines B747. The land beside the road from Nilai to KLIA, past the petrol stations were being cleared, no bushes blocking the view.. I can even see the end of runway from where I was driving.. to the point I that I think I saw CI's landing gears touched down! :lol:

Hmm.. they didn't report the delayed arrival time (I did checked my watch around 1:30pm...)..

The land beside the road from Nilai to KLIA, past the petrol stations were being cleared, no bushes blocking the view.. I can even see the end of runway from where I was driving.. to the point I that I think I saw CI's landing gears touched down! :lol:

Irni, can i know where exactly this location is :p

Irni, can i know where exactly this location is :p

Ah... not sure if its a good location for spotting, it's even further away from the lake. When from Nilai and less than a couple of driving minutes after the petrol stations, I'll pass over a small fly over (over a tiny intersection to Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi), from that small elevated height I can see the runway now, though I try not to these days - dangerous driving! I usually enjoy long red light traffic queue at the T-juction (from Nilai, if you go straight you'll head to KUL, turn right you'll head to Kota Warisan / Putrajaya / Cyberjaya). I call this the AmanahRaya junction (since there's a big signboard of it). Take off or landing always over this area, and compared to MH or AK, I noticed that foreign aircrafts tend to fly low over it. Sometimes I got sweet treatments just waiting patiently for the green light ^_^

That flyover is over the ERL, just after the Salak Tinggi station towards KLIA. Under the flyover is the U-turn to go back to Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi / Nilai. There is a small kampung road from that point which is a short cut to Jalan Pekeliling; I normally take that road if I'm going to the hill or LCCT area.

No, that area is way too far for spotting.