MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Min

Mwings Members in perth, Flight Sim xperience

Seems im sooooo interested in flying an a/c, all staff at my work always give me an updates about a/c, news,etc.... but this time is different. one of the guy told me that i should go fly using real flight sim in northbridge. perth.... to all Perth MWings members, spoil yourself.....

erin2.jpg

_V4B0114(Large).jpg

_V4B0107(Large).jpgAaronPaulairborne_dusk(Small).jpg

FESIM1(Small).jpg

go to link below for more info

http://www.flightexperience.com.au/

Edited by Min

I have already tried this in Auckland, New Zealand, during June 2008.

Cost a bomb to get a half hour slot. Fortunately I went there during the end of the day and the former South African Airways pilot gave me a full 1 hour experience without incurring any addtional charges! :good:

The simulator is modelled on a 737-800. You don't have to go all the way to Perth to experience this, I think they have a branch in Singapore as well:

Flight Experience Singapore

30 Raffles Ave #02-06

Singapore 039803

Tel: +65 6339 2737

Freecall: 1800 737 0800

Email: singapore@flightexperience.com.sg

I've experienced the B747-400 MH simulator.

U can feel the control,the turbulence and even the motion when pushing back.

Worth a lot!. :drinks: :drinks:

Eh..Zaryl...u go on MHsim..u paid RM500...full motion ka? i thought fixed base...

how the scenery quality.. ok?

u tried manual landing? :huh:

sory hijack topic...:)

RM1000, that's for my PMR Straight A present from my dad. :rolleyes:

1 hour full motion, Aiman.

Scenery : Photoreal but i like fs2004 object much better.Still,the airport somehow intergrated with Aerosoft AES :p

Landing : Yup! sucessfully landed the jumbo with only 1 attempt.And the person sitting next to me(i don't know a technician or engineer) was amazed.

A 16 yo kid can manually land a jumbo jet nowadays. :D

Scenery : Photoreal but i like fs2004 object much better.Still,the airport somehow intergrated with Aerosoft AES :p

Landing : Yup! sucessfully landed the jumbo with only 1 attempt.And the person sitting next to me(i don't know a technician or engineer) was amazed.

zaryl, how did u book the sim? through website or phone? really interested in it la.hehe. i oso wanna try :D pretty sure its worth the money.

Congrats Zaryl for your straight A's!

If you are to spend your money on sims, spend it on a full motion one. Fixed based just lacks the ooopmh!

The B747 is actually the easiest plane to land, it is known among pilots that the aircraft practically lands itself. The A330 or B737... that'll be another story.

Min, congratulation, I hope you enjoyed in the sim even it is fxedbase. Eventually you were in %100 real cockpit of 737800 with fully functional. I hope you will get a chance to try full motion in next time. Fixed base sceneries looks much better then fullmotion commercial simulators.

ceh fixed base? i thought the actual hydraulic sim... that will be the real flight sim experience.... darn it

So for the MH Sim Experience RM 500 will buy you a fixed-based sim experience? Or full motion? Thinking of trying it out for myself, maybe as a birthday present to myself...

Judging by Zaryl's experience, it gotta be full-motion. Man, it'll be awesome to try that out. Yes, that's an idea. It'll be wonderful if MH can invite people to experience this simulator as gift for their birthday. For those who are not working or attached to aviation industry (like me) but have deep interest and highly enthusiastic about it, this can be a once in a lifetime thing for us ^_^

@S V Choong,

I did some survey for the AKL one some few months back. Yup, very pricey. Not worth for a fixed-based simulator. Thought of trying that out during my AKL trip during winter :mellow:

Edited by Syed A Ridhwan

Careful , your wishes may come true ... Stay tuned and you will learn more about MH sim experience in a few days

Typical Gavin! :D You got me excited first thing in the morning.

Typical Gavin! :D You got me excited first thing in the morning.

Or you can also head to the Flight Experience in Melbourne. They have one in the city. That would of course cost you money.

Or you can also head to the Flight Experience in Melbourne. They have one in the city. That would of course cost you money.

Same as the one based in AKL and SIN, right? AU$175.00 for 30 minutes on a fixed-based trainer :mellow: Hey, it's few minutes of walk from your place. I might as well go have a look :) Tengok sahaja.. :p

I had an experience today .

An experience in the MAS 747-400 Simulator ....... Stay tuned :)

Thanks to PMDG :D

Cepat Gavin...cepat :clapping:

Yeah there is one inside of QV building cnr of Swanston and Lonsdale Streets.

Still cheaper to do it in NZ which is why I did it there ;)