MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Joseph Foong

Air Crash Investigation

Aiman, you are the man! :good:

Thanks Aiman for the update...To add what Aiman had added...

I believe this direct download workable...in "wmv" format...

Air France Flight 296 - An A320 crashes after performing a flyby during an airshow.

Download here.

Northwest Airlines Flight 255 - A MD82 crashes shortly after take off.

Download here.

USAir Flight 1493 and Skywest Airlines Flight 5569 - Runway collision at LAX.

Download here 1.

Download here 2.

Soon to come,

Korean Airlines Flight 007 - Aircrash Investigations episode on this 747 disaster.

Can't wait..hehe

i love this series really..astro wont be showing the new season?havent seen any ad yet..

Just finished the Cockpit Chaos episode courtesy of Aiman's link above. Slow internet connections really bothers the experience. :(

Soon to come,

Korean Airlines Flight 007 - Aircrash Investigations episode on this 747 disaster.

Can't wait..

The case of soviet jet shut down the airliner right? I was confuse with Korean Airlines KE801

i love this series really..astro wont be showing the new season?havent seen any ad yet..

Probably aired in September or October this year :pardon:

Just finished the Cockpit Chaos episode courtesy of Aiman's link above. Slow internet connections really bothers the experience. :(

Recommend to watch Air France Flight 296 first, as wondering what happen from the original footage and they bust the myth of that flight.

Welcome guys !!

Just finished the Manchester Roadway Disaster too. :p

Noticed now a few of the "mock up" are the same albeit the different headrest covers and bulkhead logo?

So sad to be the "moc up", have to "crash" a few times just for the show...hahahah...an ATR 42/72 mock up I bealive? Judging from the overhead compartment....

just watched the episode Pilot VS Plane,about the A320 crash during a flypast at an airshow..honestly,the politics involved scared me..especially when this case involved the loss of lives.

Was flipping thru Astro last night during the WC half time and was surprised to see a never seen before ACI episode shown. Sounds something like ACI Gold Edition. It featured an Air Ontario F-28 that crashed during take off due to icing on wings.

Looking forward for "The Munich Air Disaster" episode; a sad day for Manchester United fans as 8 of their players and 3 staffs were killed in the crash.

And not to forget the TAM Airlines Flight 3054 incident as well.

Edited by Tamizi Hj Tamby

Should be plenty of photography opportunity @ CGH/SBSP?

Should be plenty of photography opportunity @ CGH/SBSP?

Yes. I've flown to and from that airport before. I think you can get quite close to the runway. Whether you dare or not is another story... :)