MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
LeeTZ

Kuching Intl Airport (KCH - WBGG) Year 2009

AZL

the MAS acft MMF looks so dirty!

Agree ...

Leong Chuo Sheng

Hi Nizam,

Great photos of my hometown airport :) Care to let us know where the new spotting place for landing shots please? Thanks

I can't remember the location .. maybe Lee and Rayner could help to describe it

Wilber

nice shot nizam & kenneth.. i like this 1!!

Thanks .. actually I went spotting with Rayner. Unless u mentioned, I'm the Tiger and Kenneth aka MAS734 hehe

Ian Lim/Pieter

dutch lady is such a beauty good.

Agree 100% here, bro !!!

Soon we will miss it again ..

Later try to did some panning shot, but the result I got 'pening shot' :pardon: .. actually forget the setting on how to did panning shot. Maybe somebody can help give the tips ..

DSC_3556.jpg

DSC_3582.jpg

DSC_3590.jpg

hehe at least got new spots ah..

now Rwy 07 side can close :p

Later try to did some panning shot, but the result I got 'pening shot' :pardon: .. actually forget the setting on how to did panning shot. Maybe somebody can help give the tips ..

try this, boost your ISO a bit, then higher a bit your Shutter Speed to around 1/125 or 1/160. if you maintain 200mm, 1/125 or 1/160 should give you some nice Pening Effect. hehe.... someone told me before, with a VR lens, you can take pening shots easier. btw, anymore pixex? would like to see more from you guys. hehe....

B742 Cargo coming tonight? From Sydney? I heard 1000 kambing is now enroute...true kah? Not enough with SWINE FLU now SHEEP FLU??

Yes, the plane landed around 0232LT just now. Registration: TF-AAB, looking through MASKargo website.... the flight is from Melbourne, Australia. MH6202

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new_spot.jpg

Because of the runway extended.... we have no choice to find new spot for us to survive in Kuching. :p

The new spot is actually in "Pek Tiam Teh" in hokkien.

The new spot is marked with J and I, K is a small park.

A is to BDC/airport

B is from BDC/airport

C is to Tabuan Laru/Tabuan Jaya

D is from Tabuan Laru/Tabuan Jaya

E is to Kota Samarahan / Sama Jaya Industrial Park

F is from Kota Samarahan / Sama Jaya Industrial Park

P is PETRONAS STATION.

To get to the spot, drive along the long red line marked with G, the entrance is just after a bus stop on your RIGHT SIDE.

The long purple colour with three arrows is the approach path.

Edited by LeeTZ

wahhh.. the power of toothache really got your lukisan an A+ bro hehehhee :good:

Yes, the plane landed around 0232LT just now. Registration: TF-AAB, looking through MASKargo website.... the flight is from Melbourne, Australia. MH6202

From Melbourne via Sydney...

Aiyo...Melbourne :huh: ...(Capital of the H1N1) =@

To get to the spot, drive along the long red line marked with G, the entrance is just after a bus stop on your RIGHT SIDE.

The long purple colour with three arrows is the approach path.

E area is the best place to eat in KCH, highly recommended... :p

I and K is ala Perth BBQ spotting place...

Anyone wanna venture into the forest under the glide path??.. :)

Edited by rayner

This morning, a B742F Malaysian 6202, TF-AAB arrived in KCH carrying with them 1000 goat and sheep from Australia for a local breeder in Mukah.

The journey started from Melbourne and then flew to Kuching via Sydney and after twice delay from the Estimate Time Arrival of 2030 hrs, the shipment finally arrives in Kuching at 0232 hrs.

The news article

1,000 live goats, sheep for FG Multifarm arrive by air

By Adrian Lim

KUCHING: A local goat breeder, FG Multifarm based in Mukah, will be making history when it received its consignment by air of 1,000 heads of various goat and sheep breeds directly from Sydney today.

This is the first large consignment imported by air by a local Sarawakian breeder as previously consignment by air were in smaller quantities, while the larger ones were by sea.

http://www.theborneopost.com/?p=54057

This are the scenes that i manage to captured and also the conversation that happened during the arrival this morning..

The arrival..with 1007 POB.. :blink:

IMG_6705.jpg

The scene at the Cargo Apron

IMG_6730.jpg

IMG_6733.jpg

IMG_6741.jpg

Lucky goat and sheep flying in B742 :) ...but in cattle class... :(

IMG_6743.jpg

IMG_6750-1.jpg

IMG_6757.jpg

That's all...sorry, i didn't wait for the departure...my endurance only until 0330 hrs... :pardon:

and thank you to the KCH Mwinger for the info about the cargo flight and the victual ATC for the flight update.. :drinks:

:drinks:

And soon you will hear of proposal to expand Mukah airport to accomodate 747 operations

To help mbekk-mbekk industry berkembang maju (Pieter : thrive)

Also, the usual bits about tourism. etc etc ............

:)

So no welcoming committee? :D

Wah Rayner, you stayed up the whole night?? Good thing you didn't wait, because as Gilbert leave for school at 5am, he saw the plane took off!

Love your comic stip, had me rolling on the floor (felt the slight tremor?) Hahaha! Good one!

Edited by Kenneth Chong WT

Wah Rayner, you stayed up the whole night?? Good thing you didn't wait, because as Gilbert leave for school at 5am, he saw the plane took off!

Love your comic strip, had me rolling on the floor (felt the slight tremor?) Hahaha! Good one!

Boring ba...just wanna feel how night spotting like... :pardon:

BTW, it was the KCH Mwings boss currently Down Under asked me to report about it, because it was his friends - The Sheep (see his avatar, got Shaun The Sheep) migrating from Australia to Sarawak.. :lol:

Sorry ya mate...just joking... :) :drinks:

Sorry Rayner, cannot join u last night ..

After came back from the school, I feel very sleepy, sleep with my work clothes

AZL: :rofl:

Rayner: H1N1 Bos:.......... woi u dont ask for it aah, me oso susah later.. :nea:

Edited by Nick R.

Haha.. relief my buddies made it in one piece to Kch.. confirm one kambing mising.. hahaha.. guess who hahaa... like the captions alot bro Rayner.. Nice to know there are other hardcore spotter when i am chilling out below 10deg down here...

Hope more interesting stuff keep coming into kch!!! :drinks:

So no welcoming committee? :D

The welcoming committee all :lazy:

hehehe... nice one!

btw.... can you actually hear the goats... mmmmmbeeekkkk? :p

Nope..but i heard Mooooo sound.. :lol:

Sorry Rayner, cannot join u last night ..

After came back from the school, I feel very sleepy, sleep with my work clothes

It's ok bro.. :drinks:

rayner, you are a pure hardcore spotter! :)

Everyone a hardcore spotter flee..you, me and everyone in this Planes Fanatic site.. :)

Haha.. relief my buddies made it in one piece to Kch.. confirm one kambing mising.. hahaha.. guess who hahaa... like the captions alot bro Rayner.. Nice to know there are other hardcore spotter when i am chilling out below 10deg down here...

Hope more interesting stuff keep coming into kch!!! :drinks:

Yup..one kambing missing and died during the 8 hour flight :cray: and many will follow the same fate during the 12 hours journey to Mukah.. :shok:

...He was relieved that only one goat died during the eight-hour flight, but expected more casualties during the journey by road to the various destinations on Cinta Cargo Services trucks.

The trip from KIA to FG Multifarm at KM 28 Balingian-Mukah coastal highway is expected to take about 12 hours. Upon arrival at the various farms, the animals would be put in quarantine...

http://www.theborneopost.com/?p=54157

BTW, Shaun ( the missing sheep ) asked me to sent his regards to all Mwingers in the forum and he sent me this two pix after his arrival in Mukah today, he also feels happy meeting his new Sarawakian friends here.. :)

300shaun_sheep.jpg _44492229_sheep_pa203b.jpg

just joking ya guys.. :lol: :drinks:

seriuskah one kojoi during flight??? :sorry:

nice touch rayner... love the jokes. fyi, sheep n cattle from aussie is highly source by asean country basically due to the fact the aussie continent is still free from many common disease, H1N1 is not cup of tea in sheeps. Influenza is common in Human aka primates, pig and birds...

as for sheeps, cattles (aka ruminants) most common respiratory problem it'll faced is pasteurella multocida infection... which is common here especially during wet season. iggy, do u need a jap against P multocida? i can jap for u.

nice touch rayner... love the jokes. fyi, sheep n cattle from aussie is highly source by asean country basically due to the fact the aussie continent is still free from many common disease, H1N1 is not cup of tea in sheeps. Influenza is common in Human aka primates, pig and birds...

as for sheeps, cattles (aka ruminants) most common respiratory problem it'll faced is pasteurella multocida infection... which is common here especially during wet season. iggy, do u need a jap against P multocida? i can jap for u.

Don't play play, we got a Vet in da house...

"Calling all KCH Spotters, this Saturday night, supper at Mamak "Islamic Cafe" Mile 7th, Opposite Sam Hap Hin Primary school...10pm...all in favour say "aye"!"

Edited by Kenneth Chong WT

Don't play play, we got a Vet in da house...

"Calling all KCH Spotters, this Saturday night, supper at Mamak "Islamic Cafe" Mile 7th, Opposite Sam Hap Hin Primary school...10pm...all in favour say "aye"!"

why not we try Bombay massala (next to old 20Cent departmental store)? nice food... chapati oonee... and still can watch AK, MH fly over our roti prata...and teh tarik peng...

Aye.. i confirm wanna join... but but but....!!!! Grrrrrr <_>