MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
LeeTZ

Kuching Intl Airport (KCH - WBGG) Year 2009

At least someone caught it arriving hehe.. unlike me.. having been somewhere else in the 4th dimension at the time!! :pardon:

Here's my lousy catch

Parked at cargo apron..as said before

1024edDSC_8298.jpg

Old tiger rotated with the Old Maskargo 74F behind

1024edDSC_8303.jpg

First Tiger A320 i assume? 9V-TAA

1024edDSC_8305.jpg

TF-ARN was the rego, took off quite late after a short burst of heavy downpour.. thus lousy lights!! runway 25 departure enroute to HongKong via Manila if not mistaken

1024edDSC_8321.jpg

Early rotation,.. but a shallow climb.. heavy???

1024edDSC_8324.jpg

See what i meant about poor lights!! The sun applied shades/filter on us!! <_>

1024edDSC_8328.jpg

Thats all.. and we missed MH B738 as it made a quick visual landing.. :angry:

Nice catch Iggy.. :drinks:

Part 2..

One of the crew wants his photo taken for remembrance

IMG_5020.jpg

I think the guy in the black shirt and shorts is the owner of the cargo ( saw him busying talking with the crew )

IMG_5026.jpg

IMG_5034.jpg

IMG_5035.jpg

IMG_5036.jpg

IMG_5046.jpg

Ready for taxing after one and 1/2 hour delay due to unapproved flight plan to HKG

IMG_5048.jpg

Taxing video..full jet blast..shiok :p

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Take off roll

IMG_5057.jpg

IMG_5058.jpg

Thanks for viewing :drinks:

Waaahhh. bestnyeee... syiok sound!!! envy your smaller lens on ur pocket cam can poke thru the fences hahaha... lucky as to no disturbance from MAB or Bulis at that time..

The one next to the runway is still there.

The one near the runway looks in poor condition.

Sorry for the quality :sorry:

IMG_5028.jpg

Landed 4 minutes after TF-ARN took off..this dude was fast..visual approach somemore :db:

IMG_5062.jpg

Thats all.. and we missed MH B738 as it made a quick visual landing.. :angry:

No worries bro..there's always another chance ;)

Nice coverage Rayner & Iggy..

Any idea what is the cargo ? Must be a big taiko ..

Waaahhh. bestnyeee... syiok sound!!! envy your smaller lens on ur pocket cam can poke thru the fences hahaha... lucky as to no disturbance from MAB or Bulis at that time..

ya..Long Live Power Shot!!..hehe..the MAB and Bulis maybe tolerate this time because of this one of a kind event..not harm from the spectators i see :)

Nice coverage Rayner & Iggy..

Any idea what is the cargo ? Must be a big taiko ..

Kek Lapis Sarawak ( Sarawak Layer cakes ) maybe?? :rofl: :rofl: ..dont know..i forgot to ask them :db:

Nice work, Iggy and Rayner!

The dark clouds provided a very good backdrop for the 74F. :good:

Wah,MASKargo 742F at KCH!

Congrats to both of you,Iggy & Rayner! Looks like weather at KCH was good :D

Wow so dirty MASKargo. She could've been mistaken for a written off plane .. someone give her pom pom(bath) please!

Wow so dirty MASKargo. She could've been mistaken for a written off plane .. someone give her pom pom(bath) please!

Not so dirty compared to the tiger 9V-TAA, the skeletal frame also macam can see already hahaha

Iggy and Rayner, nice catch of MASkargo in KCH.

Now I know why we didn't see any MASkargo landing in KUL today. Busy carrying kek lapis :rofl: :p

Edited by Chaity

Does cargo a/c usually unload at this side of Kuching Airport. Very near to the fence... :o

Only for extra large aircraft like the cargo B747 parked here..usually the other cargo aircraft exp:Transmile B727 parked at the terminal apron near the Control Tower. By the way, this apron will be the new cargo apron where its already stated in the airport master plan that a new cargo building will be build here. :)

Now I know why we didn't see any MASkargo landing in KUL today. Busy carrying kek lapis :rofl: :p

and Sarawak Laksa pastes also :rofl:

and Sarawak Laksa pastes also :rofl:

And not to forget,bubuk,Belacan Bako and seeds of Buah Dabai too :rofl:

From Maskargo website, MH 6070 KUL0150 KCH0330 KCH0530 TPE0900 74K .Friday, saturday 13 &14 March 2009

Early morning flight?

Nice photos from Iggy and rayner there.. :clapping: :clapping:

It is first time for me to see MASkargo at KCH...

Previously I remember 3-4 years ago white MASkargo at Bintulu airport..

TF-ARN was the rego, took off quite late after a short burst of heavy downpour.. thus lousy lights!! runway 25 departure enroute to HongKong via Manila if not mistaken

Iggy, the route I presume as KUL-KCH-Manila-HKG..Its this MASkargo new schedule/sector or it only for this trip only to deliver cargo??

Nice photos from Iggy and rayner there.. :clapping: :clapping:

It is first time for me to see MASkargo at KCH...

Previously I remember 3-4 years ago white MASkargo at Bintulu airport..

Iggy, the route I presume as KUL-KCH-Manila-HKG..Its this MASkargo new schedule/sector or it only for this trip only to deliver cargo??

isn't Cargo flight no fixed routes?

Edited by Samuel Chy

isn't Cargo flight no fixed routes?

from what i understand, there are fixed routings, but you can always charter for something special at a special price. ;)

from maskargo, 17 march 2009 MH6404 Kul 1300 kch 1445, kch 1845 kul 2030. aircraft type 7FY.

Another one is coming ..

Anybody who want to spotting tomorrow. please sms me .. :clapping:

IMG_5062.jpg

Just a question, can the engine go into "reverse trust" before the nose gear touches the runway?? Notice how the engine is already in "reverse trust", i notice even TR's 320 doing that....care to answer??? Thanks!

Just a question, can the engine go into "reverse trust" before the nose gear touches the runway?? Notice how the engine is already in "reverse trust", i notice even TR's 320 doing that....care to answer??? Thanks!

You have answered your question already. :p

Learned new thing about reverse thrust today.. Before this, I thought that it can only be applied after the front landing gear touch down.. Pilots,which one you all prefer, applied it before or after the front landing gear touch down ??