MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Samuel Chy

BKI '09

I wonder if those cars in your shot above - spotters in there ?

If so, how did they get there on Sunday ?

The whole Jln Selangor was closed off cause someone decided to dig up the road right at the entrance near Waikiki - at least when I tried to rush there for end part of tiger show anyway ! :)

BC Tham

I understand there is another way to get to the 3rd beach, though I have yet to use it.

From the road leading to T2, there is a side road in front of the dewan ( hall ) near the rugby field. It cuts through the government housing exiting to Jalan Selangor.

It's worth a try.

LeeJH

BC Tham

I understand there is another way to get to the 3rd beach, though I have yet to use it.

From the road leading to T2, there is a side road in front of the dewan ( hall ) near the rugby field. It cuts through the government housing exiting to Jalan Selangor.

It's worth a try.

LeeJH

actually what happen to that road? :D sorry... :sorry:

Edited by Samuel Chy

actually what happen to that road? :D sorry... :sorry:

Sam

Last Sunday there was some excavating work going on right across the road near the entrance of the main road leading to Jalan Selangor.

Most probably they were laying underground pipes. I expect it to be finished before this coming Sunday.

Watch out for Jet Star & Tiger Airways arrivals. See you there.

LeeJH

Hello all BKI spotters!

This Sunday what time you all might be there for the spotting? Can I join? Wish to spot tiger!

Hello all BKI spotters!

This Sunday what time you all might be there for the spotting? Can I join? Wish to spot tiger!

if on, should be start around 10. hehe... i thought you in Bintulu, so didn't call you that day. :sorry:

if on, should be start around 10. hehe... i thought you in Bintulu, so didn't call you that day. :sorry:

As usual sms lah. :D

Ah yes, forgot about Jalan Kedah !

Can go according to your instruction. Or more straight forward way is to reach via small lane sandwiched between access road to T2 and Jln Selangor proper (running parallel to rugby field)

All very much academic really, since road works at said entrance to Jln Selangor now khow-teem already ! :)

These pictures were shot on the same day as Tiger Airways' inaugural flight to WBKK on 1st March 2009.

3333279950_8fed023fa6_o.jpg

3332443769_7cfbc10622_o.jpg

3333280680_a415b9e8e9_o.jpg

3333280336_671c82c5ef_o.jpg

3332444205_c530fe6394_o.jpg

3332444321_937a0d7fa6_o.jpg

3332443973_b2dccd742f_o.jpg

3333280164_8cd5dae565_o.jpg

3332444515_bef122f41a_o.jpg

3332444557_4469e7fda3_o.jpg

Happy viewing.

LeeJH

Now that's why I call a "Dragon Tiger Gate." :p

Now that's why I call a "Dragon Tiger Gate." :p

:lol: Never thought of that, good one

Now, try to catch a dragonair, tiger air, & an aerobridge in one frame, the you'll truly have 'Dragon, Tiger, Gate' :lol:

Nice Jetstar, Sam. You caught it when dropping Kenneth at the terminal that day?

Thanks guys, I'm working on it now. :p

Sam, submit your Jet Star pic to Anet :good:

Congrats Waiping :clapping:

I thought its already in.. Sam has one in A.net hehehe

I thought its already in.. Sam has one in A.net hehehe

Yes, the nose shot.

"Perdana One" arrived in KK today at 0950, departing back to KL in the late afternoon.

Edited by MIR

"Perdana One" arrived in KK today at 0950, departing back to KL in the late afternoon.

Speaking of banana one, has anyone seen PakLah and Najib's A319CJ? Most of the time i saw them riding the BBJ instead.. can anyone confirm.. ooops OT pulak!! :pardon:

just curious , who owns / use those private jets ? :)

I don't know but I visited the private jet back in 2002 or 2003 with the permission from the captain and the crew.

No, photo at all...those day digital camera or mobile phone camera are too expensive to own 1.

The private jet i visited was base in HKG and they are here to fly some big bosses of STAR.