MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Benjamin Ng

To Be A Pilot Requirements?

Hi there all forumer,

erm i havent been active for quite sometime already...haha now im back...ok well my question here is what are the 1st step before i get my self in to cadet pilot selection?

for my own infomation that i have currently is SPM got to get minumum B'S for Bahasa Malaysia,English,Mathematics,Addtional Mathematics,Physics.These are the subject im currently taking in my school.I mean there are also others la.but these are those that we need to enter cadet pilot.

So to those where they have already been through all this please give me a good guide line which i can help my self to enter cadet pilot.currently im still in form 4 and now im having holidays.

My problem im having now is im basically from art's class where im taking this few subject :

Bahasa.M

English

Math's

Science

Moral

Akauns

Ekons

Perdagangan

All those subject above is currently not the subject where need to be in the requirements.Expect for BM,Maths,English,Science so to ppl our there can u please help me out and tell me what subject i still need.

Btw currently i have take a advance step and im taking tuitions outside personally for physics & addmaths.i will be sitting for this few subject on the SPM examination.

Help out please! thanks...dream of it...and im affraid i cant make it...im verry worried of it now...any pilots out there cant help out...

English,B. Malaysia,Pure Science and Pure Maths, perhaps..

From malaysiaairlines.com :

Pass SPM or its equivalent qualification recognized by Malaysian government with six (06) credits including Bahasa Malaysia and a minimum of B4/C4 in Mathematics, Physics or General Science and English taken at one sitting.

Hope this helps u..

English,B. Malaysia,Pure Science and Pure Maths, perhaps..

From malaysiaairlines.com :

Pass SPM or its equivalent qualification recognized by Malaysian government with six (06) credits including Bahasa Malaysia and a minimum of B4/C4 in Mathematics, Physics or General Science and English taken at one sitting.

Hope this helps u..

19001[/snapback]

lol minchun thanks for that...

i have read that from malaysia airlines...need captian here or cadet to answer my question... sad.gif

basicly, if you met the requirement you are eligible, its just that the case WILL THEY CHOOSE you.

You have to think, that you're competing with a lot other people, try to get the BEST result for your subjects. Then you'll stand a chance.

p/s: I'm form 4 too, next year form 5.

Just get strong cradits for your Math,English,Science. for an example...in MFA...there is a pre test..on add math and Fiziks.

basicly, if you met the requirement you are eligible, its just that the case WILL THEY CHOOSE you.

You have to think, that you're competing with a lot other people, try to get the BEST result for your subjects. Then you'll stand a chance.

p/s: I'm form 4 too, next year form 5.

19013[/snapback]

haha greaT~we are the same batch...hehe...

Just get strong cradits for your Math,English,Science. for an example...in MFA...there is a pre test..on add math and Fiziks.

19037[/snapback]

wow whats the pretest like???really wanna make my self ready up for everything....haha i read from other thread u were a cadet right??

haha greaT~we are the same batch...hehe...

wow whats the pretest like???really wanna make my self ready up for everything....haha i read from other thread u were a cadet right??

19057[/snapback]

just the BASICS FUNDAMENTALS on math and fiziks really. Yes,i was a cadet. Now waiting for a job.

just the BASICS FUNDAMENTALS on math and fiziks really. Yes,i was a cadet. Now waiting for a job.

19095[/snapback]

ic well means only addmaths,fiziks,maths,english these are the few where by i have to study hard la...hmmph...is it tough when ure in the cadet ?i mean those exams inside there...

Ya.. To Piloting An Aircraft Realy Hard.. Then Taking SPM. Believe Me. One Wrong...... You Aircraft Maybe Crash. That Why 'Gaji' For Pilot Also High laaaa. biggrin.gif

yeah, not to forget your responsibilities too.

Few hundred lives are in your hand, one LITTLE mistake will cost them their lives. So the job is quite pressuring to.

Ya.. To Piloting An Aircraft Realy Hard.. Then Taking SPM. Believe Me. One Wrong...... You Aircraft Maybe Crash. That Why 'Gaji' For Pilot Also High laaaa. biggrin.gif

19156[/snapback]

lol for that im ready =P hahaha l

yeah, not to forget your responsibilities too.

Few hundred lives are in your hand, one LITTLE mistake will cost them their lives. So the job is quite pressuring to.

19162[/snapback]

hahaha almost all the job got preasure wan just depends how u handle those presure...hahaha yeah lots of life will be in my hand =P haha but ofcourse im well trained oni i can handle those aircraft...hehehe..

Well Being a cadet, hmm...your friends is your competitor. ground school is tought at certain point. you just got to have to FOCUS...and work hard. Flying wise, well...during my single engine days..its simple..When it comes to my multi engine...that is when you feel commercial. the multi tasking...rate got to be fast. anticipation. but i love my multi engine days. very challenging....especially..practise one in-op engine.

Sign in to follow this