MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ignatius

The Worlds Most Isolated City v2.0 2009

Kian Hong is a Brightsider/Jedi.. he feels u using the FORCE :p

Oh we were on the same flight. Forgive my curiosity but I am really intrigued. What has led you to guess that I was in 62A/C?

I think i saw you sitting on that part of the economy cabin, I maybe wrong as I stood near the lavatory waiting to freshen up before landing.

Before this become grossly OT, I would like to share some nose shots. Dedicate these to T Azahan - Happy Birthday again.

Which nose job do u like? French? Brazil? Or the Dutch one? :pardon:

VH-VWU_YPPH_041209.jpg

VH-ZPK_YPPH_041209.jpg

VH-FNE_YPPH_041209.jpg

And RFDS entered Jet Age with this Hawker 800XP2 (VH-RIO), sitting quietly at the GA apron on this hot hot sunday afternoon.

VH-RIO_YPPH_061209.jpg

Thanks for viewing. Cheers. :)

I think i saw you sitting on that part of the economy cabin, I maybe wrong as I stood near the lavatory waiting to freshen up before landing.

Before this become grossly OT, I would like to share some nose shots. Dedicate these to T Azahan - Happy Birthday again.

Which nose job do u like? French? Brazil? Or the Dutch one? :pardon:

VH-VWU_YPPH_041209.jpg

VH-ZPK_YPPH_041209.jpg

VH-FNE_YPPH_041209.jpg

Perfect noses. Love them all bro. Very sharp! And many thanx for the wishes. :drinks:

I see. I was beginning to admire your deductive powers until I read your post :rofl: Yes I was at 61A with 62A/C being vacant. Turning and banking away from OT, I must

say I was surprised to find substantial reflections from the glass of the YPPH VM even in bright sunlight. Also the planes are lit very dimly at night. Great job with that USAF B737 from the VM :clapping:

PS I will sift thru my cabin pixes and see if I can spot your rear profilr

Edited by fablee