MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ignatius

The Worlds Most Isolated City v2.0 2009

This B742F arrived from Senai International Airport, Johor.

VPBIJ_YPPH_280509aj.jpg

VPBIJ_YPPH_280509z.jpg

Photographed this COMCO B757 (N226G) 2 weeks ago. Registered to L-3 Communications but some say this aircraft operates on behalf of the United States Department of Defense.

N226G_YPPH_170509b.jpg

Another COMCO arrived Perth last night (N610G). This one came in from Diego Garcia. Very very similar to its sister ship(picture above).

N610G_YPPH_300509.jpg

Jetstar "Gold Coast Titans".

VHVQP_YPPH_300509.jpg

Thanks for viewing :drinks:

Wow! Mir, so early to enjoy "ABC" there. Not cold ah ? :good: :p

Aiseh! Why from Senai & not KUL ? :angry:

Wow.. nice ABC treat in Perthling airport!!! I want!! haha.. All white Comco 757 also looking great at those angles.. Now I can't wait to go back!! since wbgg traffic is nothing more than some baby wau, baby cub, baby banana hahaha :drinks:

Wow! Mir, so early to enjoy "ABC" there. Not cold ah ? :good: :p

Freezing cold..but quite satisfied 273_cold_person_shivering.gif At first i thought it would be Logistic Air as it was coming from Senai but was surprised when i reached the airport...ABC ! :yahoo:

Wow.. nice ABC treat in Perthling airport!!! I want!! haha.. All white Comco 757 also looking great at those angles.. Now I can't wait to go back!!

Ignatius, when are you coming to PER? Coming up events:

1. Bomber Command Commemoration Flight- Jun 6

Flight details: Depart YPJT - Track FGC (A015) - Swan River upstream (A005)!!! - Narrows Bridge (A015) - Kings Park War Memorial - Observation City ( A015) - Power House (A015) -YPJT. Flying 500feet above the Swan River!!!

2. AirAsia Indonesia first flight Bali-Perth- July 17

Indeed beautiful photos there, MIR :good: .... Traffics that's passing thru PER is far more exotic than what we have back in SIN. A nice combo civil n military movements and a bit of GA are always good.

Thanks for sharing.

Freezing cold..but quite satisfied 273_cold_person_shivering.gif At first i thought it would be Logistic Air as it was coming from Senai but was surprised when i reached the airport...ABC ! :yahoo:

Ignatius, when are you coming to PER? Coming up events:

1. Bomber Command Commemoration Flight- Jun 6

Flight details: Depart YPJT - Track FGC (A015) - Swan River upstream (A005)!!! - Narrows Bridge (A015) - Kings Park War Memorial - Observation City ( A015) - Power House (A015) -YPJT. Flying 500feet above the Swan River!!!

2. AirAsia Indonesia first flight Bali-Perth- July 17

Thanks.. but won't be arriving till 24th June.. so its ok.. just feed me with info if somethings coming.. :drinks: I just hope i could nail some C17 tats all i want hahaha

COMCO aircraft very exclusive !!! :good: :yahoo:

ABC Jumbo's very common @ EHAM: sometimes parked 3 in a row :p

Thanks for sharing, guys... :pardon:

Have a full shot of ABC 742F ???

Cheers Greg

Nope, it was impossible to get a full shot of the aircraft...too many equipment blocking the view. :sorry:

Antonov Design Bureau An-124-100 Ruslan UR-82073 arrived 11.33hrs today ex: Sydney

and RAAF Williamtown as flight ADB1610, it is seen here on final approach to RWY 21 just

seconds prior to landing, unfortunately due to the positioning of the sun, this was the best

we could get.

UR-82073.jpg

UR-82-732.jpg

Cheers Greg

Wow.. lovely shot there Greg, where did you guys stop to nail her at Rwy 21? Seems high though... :drinks:

Great shots Greg :good: I guess it is the first An-124 to PER this year :pardon:

UR82073_YPPH_060609.jpg

Gigantic pear shape from the front

UR82073_YPPH_060609b.jpg

I kindda noticed wherever I go, traffic always eludes me!! anywhere in the world!!!, nice stuff there MIR... borrow me your luck when before you go back May lay Sia ok

Mir. No landing shots?

Nope, i arrived a bit late :sorry: It was already on taxiway charlie when i reached the airport.

The 'Big' Russian departed Perth at 01.17hrs today (Sun) 7th June for Kandahar via Male as flight ADB1610.

My two landing photos were taken from Kalamunda Road & Great Eastern Hwy bypass intersection near the

traffic lights.The time of the day it arrived and the sun's postioning didnt help, but something's better than

nothing at all! MIR great coverage on bay pics, did you get a 3/4 front profile shot down the side. Cheers Greg