MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ignatius

The Worlds Most Isolated City v2.0 2009

Shot this Beechcraft near Gate4, today. I guess this is a new aircraft..can't find the registration on it :angry: Maroomba's Hawker 850XP parked next to it and shares the same flag on its tail. Perth members, any info on this a/c? :help:

noregobcraftYPPH140409.jpg

Close-up

noregobcraft_YPPH_140409a.jpg

Edited by MIR

This King Air 200 has been around for a little while now. It is VH-MQZ, and is operated for the WA Gov't alongside Hawker 850XP VH-MQY (the flag is the WA state flag)

Nice, but where is the RAAF BBJ you told me about? any shot of her?

The RAAF BBJ (A36-001) which was in yesterday morning was only in for about 2hrs, flying CBR-PER-DPS (and is now enroute DPS-CBR) as "Aussie 338." We get them very often, infact i've seen both in together on a few occassions.

Nice, but where is the RAAF BBJ you told me about? any shot of her?

Backlit lor... :sorry:

RAAFBBJ_YPPH_140409.jpg

Some shots of today.

VH-QPA "Kununurra",this aircraft was involved in a midair incident last year (rapid loss of altitude).

VHQPA_YPPH_170409.jpg

Dedicated to Simon, who just got his new GJ & DW South African A340-600 model. :drinks:

ZSSNH_YPPH_170409.jpg

i was hoping for a Thai Royal Barge or Thai Star Alliance or their latest A330 with RR engines(HS-TEN)..but they sent aBang Rachan :sorry:

HSTEC_YPPH_170409.jpg

Thanks for viewing :drinks:

-MIR-

Edited by MIR

Thanks for viewing :drinks:

-MIR-

Wow, you are early bro.. i arrived and abang rachan rotated hahaha...Any shots of the c130 with the sick asylum seekers? I will upload later after i edited them.. cheers

Any shots of the c130 with the sick asylum seekers?

RAAF C-130J "Super" Hercules arrived with badly injured Afghan asylum seekers which their boat exploded off Western Australia's north coast yesterday. The incident killed 5 asylum seekers and injured 48 others.

I was hoping a Globemaster III as the Airforce said they are providing two C-130 Hercules and two C-17A Globemaster III aircraft to response to the incident.

Callsign: Mentor 042, Rego : A97-442.

A97442_YPPH_170409.jpg

Composite scimitar propellers, quite different from RMAF's C-130s

MENTOR042_YPPY_170409_PROPS.jpg

Edited by MIR

Nice MiR, i was badly hoping that the C17 would pop up, but but this slightly better than RMAF C130J came in pulak hahaha.. here's my take from the other side of the airport runway 06 arrival.. how fortunate of me wakakka.. if only it was a C17!! <_>

1024edDSC_9168.jpg

Caught the other usuals.. but i wont post it up, bad common hehehe

:drinks:

Great shot, Iggy ! Haven't shoot from from that spot before. I didn't wait for the C-130 to depart..the weather was sizzling hot and they took a very-very long time to pax-out.

The E-jet which did the go-around just now was VH-ZPL..i still don't know what's the reason :unknw: .Too bad, i switched off my scanner at that time :sorry:. Few days ago, a springbok did a go-around as well.

Great shot, Iggy ! Haven't shoot from from that spot before. I didn't wait for the C-130 to depart..the weather was sizzling hot and they took a very-very long time to pax-out.

The E-jet which did the go-around just now was VH-ZPL..i still don't know what's the reason :unknw: .Too bad, i switched off my scanner at that time :sorry:. Few days ago, a springbok did a go-around as well.

Regarding the E-jet that went around, prior to its go around, i heard the fire siren went off or at least i thought it was.. so maybe that triggered the go around for no apparent reason? It's pathetic to know that the plane had to make a big big roundabout to get back to finals..

Here's the shot of it on finals

1024edDSC_9239.jpg

Beautiful stuff, guys!!

WIP for runway 03/21 for most part of the day according to NOTAM. Landing only on runway 06 unless it's an operational requirement o runway 03. Runway was changed to rwy21/24 in the afternoon, same rule applied. It is indeed rare to see runway 06 landing, I have only seen runway 06/24 departure.

ATC services was severely disrupted due to shortage of controllers from 0600 to 1100 UTC. TIBA (Traffic Information Broadcast by Aircraft) procedure applied. It turned MEL FIR into a big TIBAland. :D

Edited by kianhong

Beautiful stuff, guys!!

WIP for runway 03/21 for most part of the day according to NOTAM. Landing only on runway 06 unless it's an operational requirement o runway 03. Runway was changed to rwy21/24 in the afternoon, same rule applied. It is indeed rare to see runway 06 landing, I have only seen runway 06/24 departure.

ATC services was severely disrupted due to shortage of controllers from 0600 to 1100 UTC. TIBA (Traffic Information Broadcast by Aircraft) procedure applied. It turned MEL FIR into a big TIBAland. :D

It was indeed nice to see runwei 06 landings, i regretted having left earlier as the virgin blue bird came to land too on rwy 06.

Kian Hong, where have you been these few days? I thought you left Perth back to Sngkapor already hahaha.. :p

caught during the other day

1024edDSC_9242.jpg

My first VH-Jetstar hehehe

1024edDSC_9184.jpg

the sky is soooooo fake <_ just joking bro iggy src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_blum.gif" alt=":p"> ........ envy the blue sky at downunder so much ........ sharp pics :good:

"Jiraprabha" with Perth City in the background.

HSTEM_YPPH_250409.jpg

GA728 arriving from Denpasar.

PKGEE_YPPH_250409.jpg

Handsome Jetstar..

VHVQI_YPPH_250409.jpg

The most beautiful 737 in the Southern Hemisphere, Yananyi Dreaming !!

VHVXB_YPPH_250409.jpg

Thanks for Viewing! :drinks:

Edited by MIR

Excellent shots,MIR..Thai Airways' A330 is so dirty and the last picture looks like man with tattoo all over his face :lol:

Very lucky to have Jetstar parked over on bay907! Soo many bizjets around!

Before lunch there was 4 local movements (CL604's -VRE/ZZH, C550 -XBP, G4 -OSW) as well as G4 N707EA leave, C550 -SCC arrived, G4 -CGF and G550 N550PR (which had arrived the day before from SZB) were both parked on international apron.

And all the best for Kian who moved back to Singapore yesterday!

Oh my doodles.... so blardy nice MIR... lucky you... big time hahaha... regret not being around kangarooland <_>