MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ignatius

The Worlds Most Isolated City v2.0 2009

G'day all,

Thanks to KC, CX170/171 tonight is opb A343 B-HXG in One World scheme. Unfortunately, its late night arrival (2345) and usually parks on bay52 which is a horrible position. If you would like photos I suggest catching her 0105 departure and photographing her after pushback (then feel free to hang round and photograph JQ A320 VH-VQB, just remember to wave at the ground staff!)

SQ newest A330-300 (9V-STD) first visit to Perth.

And yes... they bother to give the toilet a miss in the B77W fleet, yet they forget about preventive measures for a nasty disease in A333 fleet. LOL ... Unbelievable ... :blink:

Still ... I love the new paint on this aircraft.

9V-STD_YPPH_010409.jpg

Very bling n shiny!! :yahoo:

9V-STD_YPPH_010409-1.jpg

Pushed back on time. A job well done. :drinks:

9V-STD_YPPH_010409-2.jpg

Cheers. Thanks for viewing. :)

... they bother to give the toilet a miss in the B77W fleet, yet they forget about preventive measures for a nasty disease in A333 fleet...

Can you elaborate more on this? O.o

Nice STD + good light, thank kiannie :clapping:

Pardon me, but what does STD means again? ( i hope its not...the claps :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

Pardon me, but what does STD means again? ( i hope its not...the claps :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

the registration of the plane.... 9V-STD

Nice shots KianHong! I like it very much!

:)

Thanks guys!!

They bother to give the toilet a miss in the B77W fleet, yet they forget about preventive measures for a nasty disease in A333 fleet. LOL ... Unbelievable ... :blink:

If one care to check the rego of SQ entire B77W fleet, there is no 9V-SWC cause WC = Water Closet = Toilet = no good for SQ.

But STD (a popular abbreviation for Sexually Transmitted Disease)??! How can they miss it? But anyway, will be a good laugh for the time to come. :D

Edited by kianhong

Thanks guys!!

If one care to check the rego of SQ entire B77W fleet, there is no 9V-SWC cause WC = Water Closet = Toilet = no good for SQ.

But STD (a popular abbreviation for Sexually Transmitted Disease)??! How can they miss it? But anyway, will be a good laugh for the time to come. :D

oooooh.....now i geddit.

Nice one there!

Hi,

A few shots from this Easter weekend. Runway 03 & 06 operations most of the time, and Airbus now dominates the international movements.

1st visit of 9V-STA to Perth on 11 Apr 09.

IMG_1841_9V-STA_E1.jpg

IMG_1780_HS-TEC_E1.jpg

G450 VP-BTB inbound Rwy 03 from Singapore.

IMG_1830_VP-BTB_E1.jpg

IMG_1950_VH-QPI_E1.jpg

IMG_2040_HS-TEJ_E1.jpg

IMG_1976_9V-STB_E1.jpg

Rwy 06 arrivals in the pm are an uncommon event in PER, however they provide a nice change of photographic angle.

IMG_1944_VH-NXM_E1.jpg

IMG_1988_VH-FNU_E1.jpg

Ian

Wow.. nice one Ian, runway 06 in the afternoon provide a very good angle for photography indeed, as it is much closer to shoot from. Nice catch on the STA. I hope some nice bird would come during the weekdays while i am still around till next week .. :drinks:

Hi Ignatius,

The MH 777 also landed on Rwy 06 today, unfortunately I got a phone call at the critical time & missed the relevant ATC & thus missed the photo!

The other International heavys requested 03 :(

Strong Xwinds. If my memory serves me right if the usual easterlies are blowing and the xwind for rwy03 is above 12kts, then they are required to open rwy06 for arrivals. They obviously will only do this if they absolutely have to as the entire rwy06 appr is flown over residential areas (well more so than the other rwys).

Fantastic pics as always Ian, be sure to be on the lookout for TG A333 HS-TEN from next week (i'm hearing conflicting reports but I believe its first visit will be next Sunday afternoon, unless HS-TEO which is testing at TLS sneeks in)

thanks for the info liam, its very rare the a/c flown over my house yesterday in south perth, very low and loooouuddd

Edited by Min

Thats why i love runway06 arrivals... :drinks:

thanks for the info liam, its very rare the a/c flown over my house yesterday in south perth, very low and loooouuddd

saw a Qantas a333 as well at night while i was at Burswood(very rare)

saw a Qantas a333 as well at night while i was at Burswood(very rare)

Nicholas, gambling on easter holidays? hehehehe :p

i like the sound of the engine before landing how the pilot maintaining the a/c speed.. increase and decreaseing... Nick, yes i saw that one as well...... dont know if its the same one you saw