MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Nabiel Haniff

Private Cadet

My major plan also want to be a pilot..have a degree but not in engineering..but now my plan only a dreams...working in telco industry..the cost to be a pilot quite huge..now my age was going up to 28...may be planning for my sons...heheh..PILOT still in my heart...!!!

(Sedih woo...)

heyz bro... you still can take pilot course if you want. Still haven't late yet...

MFA has a lot old students... 33 years old, 36 years old and also 40 years old.

Disagreed!!! Foreign Licences are RECOGNISED by DCA if you have DCA's approval to have training done in overseas. The rationale behind DCA's stand is to ascertain standard in training. Having said that, aviation industry is very protective. Just trying to protect the locals in getting the job. Myself got CASA, NZ and DCA licences. I did my training in down under and from my experience, exposure there is much greater than in Malaysia. Thats my opinion...

Edited by Jason

Disagreed!!! Foreign Licences are RECOGNISED by DCA if you have DCA's approval to have training done in overseas. The rationale behind DCA's stand is to ascertain standard in training. Having said that, aviation industry is very protective. Just trying to protect the locals in getting the job. Myself got CASA, NZ and DCA licences. I did my training in down under and from my experience, exposure there is much greater than in Malaysia. Thats my opinion...

Yeah..

I do agree with you.

I heard from my friends same like your opinions