MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

KUL 32L in 2009

Ah Ong, only 1 pic??

Simon, you didn't go spotting last week since "somebody" is back in Melaka ? :pardon:

Simon, you didn't go spotting last week since "somebody" is back in Melaka ? :pardon:

Chaity, you mean him? I found him today :p :lol::rofl:

DSC_6186.jpg

Arrived at KLIA at about 4pm and was lucky to nail this new bus

DSC_6242copy.jpg

TK office

DSC_6283copy.jpg

Cargo galore

DSC_6268copy2.jpg

You are right, Simon.

It was him and you found him in KLIA's Baggage Lost and Found section ah ? :rofl: :p

You are right, Simon.

It was him and you found him in KLIA's Baggage Lost and Found section ah ? :rofl: :p

Yeah he was lost but you see, he was delighted from what his neck is hanging :rofl::rofl::lol: :p

Wow... it seems like time to go spotting again.... its been a long while.....

Nice shot guys!

Hehehe. Thanx Mir, Simon. My aircraft likes to come up to KUL so much since the 'owner' is Malaysian. :p :P

Hehehe. Thanx Mir, Simon. My aircraft likes to come up to KUL so much since the 'owner' is Malaysian. :p :P

You should be very proud of since i drove one and a half hour all the way from Melaka just to catch your bus :rofl: :p

Cargo galore... macam candy out in the open... nice

Louis,

What have you done to yourself. Look so 'garang' now! Maybe because you got a darksider, thats why... Get a brightsider and you'll look handsome again :rofl:

Cargo galore... macam candy out in the open... nice

Louis,

What have you done to yourself. Look so 'garang' now! Maybe because you got a darksider, thats why... Get a brightsider and you'll look handsome again :rofl:

He looks handsome and garang :rofl::rofl:

Eh Louis, remember i found you in a oversize canvas sack :lol::rofl::lol::rofl: :p :P

Nice shot. BTW I still remember around 2001, A saudia 747 over shot the runway and hit the ditch. I wonder what happen to that plane?Scrap in Malaysia?

Nice shot. BTW I still remember around 2001, A saudia 747 over shot the runway and hit the ditch. I wonder what happen to that plane?Scrap in Malaysia?

Yes it was scrapped. In fact 2 aircraft landed in KUL and disappear: that Saudia and MH A330 MKB.

Nah... That poor Saudia didn't "overshoot" the runway. It was taxiing when it masuk longkang.

Runway 32L threshold is now off-limit.

32Lbarrier3.jpg

Barrier to the morning spot.

32Lbarrier2.jpg

The opening under the approach is now cordoned off.

32Lbarrier1.jpg

Even the afternoon spot is now fenced-off.

What to do, we are a truly third-world country, where everybody around the airport is trying to shoot down an aircraft, hence the need for extra security.

Edited by Radzi

makes me wonder, since when does KUL become a target for terrorist? how is it that other airports round the world where terrorist threat is very much a real thing, do allow people to hang around the airport perimeter watching a/c land and take off? I had, a few weeks back, question a BULIS-man on why didn't they prevent buses, taxis and private cars from using the road as it is a restricted area, and his answer was....NO ANSWER!! #@*!&$^@*#&*@&(@*!)#* :angry:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: I am so proud of KLIA, I met a few spotters and received a few emails asking me about the spotting locations at KLIA. I always told them, KLIA is a hassle free spotting location. Edited by Yuh Loh