MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

KUL 32L in 2009

That is why I admire you guys! You get the shots despite the problems with the bulis!

The DCA/MAHB should issue IDs for spotters (especially those from Malaysian Wings) because it is not an illegal activity. Then it will make life easier for both the bulis and the Malaysian Wings spotters! :)

that issue will haunt spotters of all nationality who intent to do spotting in KUL for eternity, why? in the first place there's no such thing as an ID/temporary pass/permit and on top of that nobody bother to issue, Chaity had the experience of dealing with MAB/GOF regarding this issue very recently.

that issue will haunt spotters of all nationality who intent to do spotting in KUL for eternity, why? in the first place there's no such thing as an ID/temporary pass/permit and on top of that nobody bother to issue, Chaity had the experience of dealing with MAB/GOF regarding this issue very recently.

Sad to say that there is nothing much that can be done really.... :(.

when you got to spot, you got to spot.. regardless of anything HEHE

Sad but true. :finger:

I ran around MAB

It is like a round-about, round and round but still in a circle. <_>

Don't wish to say much from my long ordeal with them. :diablo:

Overall, here's their conclusions.

MAB security

We are taking care of security inside the airport. Outside security belongs to GOF.

No pass will be issued from MAB.

GOF

Thanks for MAB security trusting us for patrolling outside of the airport.

GOF will not issue any pass.

Final word to MAB/GOF, enjoy your peacefulness. :finger:

My only future recommendation to the many overseas spotter that contacted me, stay out of KUL.

Edited by Chaity

Sad but true. :finger:

I ran around MAB

It is like a round-about, round and round but still in a circle. <_>

Don't wish to say much from my long ordeal with them. :diablo:

Overall, here's their conclusions.

MAB security

We are taking care of security inside the airport. Outside security belongs to GOF.

No pass will be issued from MAB.

GOF

Thanks for MAB security trusting us for patrolling outside of the airport.

GOF will not issue any pass.

Final word to MAB/GOF, enjoy your peacefulness. :finger:

My only future recommendation to the many overseas spotter that contacted me, stay out of KUL.

Stay out of PEN as well. Few weeks ago, I was with Jeff from Australia and we got chased away. :finger:

This issue is getting very very frustrating !!

In Perth, airport authorities are building mini obs hill for spotter at sweet spots..Even have a spotter car sticker so they will not be bothered. Seriously these in-force people havent got a single idea what is bad what is good <_>

In Perth, airport authorities are building mini obs hill for spotter at sweet spots..Even have a spotter car sticker so they will not be bothered. Seriously these in-force people havent got a single idea what is bad what is good <_>

comes to think of it, the GOF/MAB guys can't even think or differentiate between bad or good.

Well this is usually the case with authorities. They tend to over react. Plus a small number of baddies cause a great deal of inconvenience for the overwhelming majority. Just look at the liquid ban on flights, the credit card tax, the Puspakom inspections when selling your old car, etc. All these measures were introduced just because a tiny minority exploited the loopholes.

Gulf Air charter flight carrying the Bahrain Football Team from Bahrain to Sydney via Kuala Lumpur on Sunday.

Aircraft: Airbus A340-300

gf8300.jpg

wont be surprise.. the 1Malaysia bullshit talk itself sucks.. :finger:

Firstly . . . love KS Ong's Egyptair A330 Star Alliance touch-down shot!!!

Going by the pictures that our Malaysian spotters are able to take and post here, one would never have guessed that there are problems with the Bullis. There are so many angles from so many vantage points . . . testimony to the resourcefulness of you guys in KUL.

One thing for sure, you guys continue to out-wit the Bullis. Keep those beautiful shots coming.

KC Sim

9M-AFJ in new revised 1Malaysia livery. sucks lah!

so thats is AFJ, i spotted twice at LCCT today, upon arrival from BKK (AFJ on departing leg) and upon boarding for KCH (AFJ arrived and departed)

basicaaly i didn;t see the whole AFJ, needless to say to take a pics. I manage to glimps the tail and part of the body. the body design looks like John Travolta B717, the tail reaaly sucks lor. But manage to see her here

Edited by Dr Chuo Hock Tieng

9M-AFJ in new revised 1Malaysia livery. sucks lah!

Looks like another Lat livery.

What's with the zorro style fuselage lah... :D

IT would have looked better without the red cheatline with bigger LATS cartoon characters.. So ugly... uglier than the flying condom :lol:

If I had not seen the registration, I would have thought this was an ex-Martinair A320 with the airline's former livery. I wish the cartoon figures were on or above the cheatline - they would have been more prominent there if there were also bigger. But I love the tail . . . very patriotic colours.

Can someone explain what is 1Malaysia?

If it is something that seems everywhere, perhaps MAS could also show its support for this with some special liveries. Wishful thinking.

KC Sim