MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

KUL 32L in 2009

was at KLIA for a short while...need to go home early...had to work tmrw morning for a long trip.

AMS bro? :)

Was at WX station this afternoon. It was a hot & windy day with good lighting. As for the traffic, well, its all about AK A320 and MH B734 and more AK A320 and more MH B734 until this fella come to cheer me up...its a C-L-A-S-S-I-C....

IMG_9M-NEA.jpg

then it back to normal with more AK A320 and MH B734 then this fella showed up, coming back from OOL..

IMG_9M-XXA.jpg

and back to normal again with more AK A320 and MH B734 until this fella came in..

IMG_B-HXF.jpg

with the incoming schedule showing AK, AK, MH, MH, AK, AK, MH, MH...i decide to 'beredar' myself... :D

Great catch of the Neptune Air, Victor :clapping: ...

and now they don't need bulis to ask us to beredar...

the MH734 and AK320 are sufficient to chase us out... :lol:

Great catch of the Neptune Air, Victor :clapping: ...

Hahaha. very true.. nice catch of the cooking oil classic!! She's nocturnal in kuching.. <_>

very true Norman, as there was Bulis at the entrance to WX station sitting inside the car enjoying themselves watching AK A320 and MH B734 landing... :rofl:

very true Norman, as there was Bulis at the entrance to WX station sitting inside the car enjoying themselves watching AK A320 and MH B734 landing... :rofl:

Waaa... then, you're trapped.... can go out from WX stn...

more reason to stay put...hahaha

Wai Ping, you sure had a field day for your spotting sessions in KUL. :good:

Ya, I really enjoy myself during the 2 days. :p

How does that fella know when all the special arrive?? :blink:

Nice catch btw !! :D

I believe one will be rewarded if you go spotting consistently, no pain no gain.

Went to the weather station for the first time for spotting and it took less than 10 minutes to have 5 bulis to stop me! 2 on bike and the rest in patrolcar. Took down my particulars an warned we never to do this again. He said 10m from fence is restricted area and as I was about to point out that we were more than 10m, he said the WS was also out of bounds. So here are my humble first time shots at KLIA.

DSC_3915.jpg

DSC_3920.jpg

DSC_3929.jpg

DSC_3936.jpg

DSC_3955.jpg

DSC_3995.jpg

DSC_4009.jpg

Alan, you should've gone up the hill beside WX station then... it seems like you're on the lowered ground? roadside?

Hi Alan, I share your frustration as most of us were stopped and got our ID noted down. :finger:

From your photos, I have the same thought as Kevin Teh. It seems that you were at a lower level than our normal WS spot. :o