MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

KUL 32L in 2009

MIR "NAA" departing from KUL? bit strange fly out from KUL. Any idea who will on-broad? DYMM Agong or PM?

Thank you for ur info.

PM visiting New York. Leaving from Bunga Raya Complex...and was informed that DPM departing to Bandung today via Subang.

9M-NAA departing to New York tonight at 2130.

How many stops needed? :o

Well.. I am not sure how to put this into words, but no matter how nice you manage to capture the 1Matikataksia plane.. it's UGLY...no offence..it's not you, it's the plane :rofl:

PM visiting New York. Leaving from Bunga Raya Complex...and was informed that DPM departing to Bandung today via Subang.

9M-NAA noted at Luton airport, UK on Sat 21st November.

Kip

wahhhhh :( :( :( spotting last sunday xajak...nak try gak new system with new lens bro!!!

Anyway love the CX so much... :good:

nak try gak new system with new lens bro!!!

old system. D90 + Cap Kambing Lens. saja. :rolleyes:

Was doing a comparison a few days back. Though the CX A343 looks big, it's still smaller than the 773ER.

Anyway, since we are pursuing 1Malaysia now, wonder if there is any plan to join Oneworld. :p

Hari Raya Haji Catch:-

Target 1 - AK Bo Locks

ProcessBolingam.jpg

Target 2 - Thai 744 OC

ProcessThai744.jpg

Target 3 - CX 744

ProcessCX744.jpg

Target 4 - MAI 320

ProcessMAI.jpg

Bonus 5 - KLM Skyteam

ProcessKLMSkyTeam.jpg

Ha ha Ah Ong, don't tell me you stay on your ladders on end Rwy 32L from 1200 to 1600+ ? :p

BTW, nice targets you got there. :good:

Ha ha Ah Ong, don't tell me you stay on your ladders on end Rwy 32L from 1200 to 1600+ ? :p

BTW, nice targets you got there. :good:

Thanks guys...

Chaity, No la. Did not stay on the ladder. But was at the area from 12++ to 1530. The usual routine...Running across the road... :p

There were a few times, BULIS drove by, so I pretended to pack up. Once they drove off and cannot be seen, mah set up the ladder again lo... ;)

Wide body are easier to catch. A320 was MADNESS cause u dunno whether they are standard AK or not.

Thanks guys...

Chaity, No la. Did not stay on the ladder. But was at the area from 12++ to 1530. The usual routine...Running across the road... :p

There were a few times, BULIS drove by, so I pretended to pack up. Once they drove off and cannot be seen, mah set up the ladder again lo... ;)

Wide body are easier to catch. A320 was MADNESS cause u dunno whether they are standard AK or not.

Love that spirit of spotting Ong. Nice and upgrade and rare aircraft on that day. Thumb up for you Ong :good:

Love that spirit of spotting Ong. Nice and upgrade and rare aircraft on that day. Thumb up for you Ong :good:

Agree with u 100% - our Malaysian Wings spotters are really hardcore! They share their hard earned pix here with us. Kudos to all who have contributed despite all the harassment they have suffered in the hands of the bulis! :clapping:

Hari Raya Haji Catch:-

Target 1 - AK Bo Locks

Ok. pls shine a light to a caveman here. What's Bo Rocks? AK's Tweeter page said in Dec 1st, "Celebrate our latest A320 edition - Bo Rocks, dedicated to AirAsia AllStars~ It is you who make AirAsia today!" (

). Does that means it is an appreciation to all AK staffs? But then, why calls it Bo Locks? Aiyah so confusing...

I'm totally no idea. Many thanks in advance. I only have bones and chipped stones to offer :p