MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

KUL 32L in 2009

If I had not seen the registration, I would have thought this was an ex-Martinair A320 with the airline's former livery. I wish the cartoon figures were on or above the cheatline - they would have been more prominent there if there were also bigger. But I love the tail . . . very patriotic colours.

Can someone explain what is 1Malaysia?

If it is something that seems everywhere, perhaps MAS could also show its support for this with some special liveries. Wishful thinking.

KC Sim

Najib wants 'One Malaysia'

By Lee Wei Lian

PUTRAJAYA , April 1 - In his final public address before his expected swearing in as prime minister on Friday, Datuk Seri Najib Razak gave a hopeful glimpse into his administration today when he said that the new thrust of his government will be One Malaysia, or 1Malaysia as it is also known.

1Malaysia, which Najib has mentioned several times the past few days, emphasises national unity and in his speech at the ceremony to disburse funds to Tamil schools today, Najib sounded remarkably like a reformer for race relations as well as a reconciliator.

He said that two things were key in the 1Malaysia concept - mutual respect and trust among the different races in Malaysia.

"Mutual respect is not just tolerance," he said.

"That is just the bare minimum. Mutual respect means you have embraced unity in diversity. And secondly, we must trust one another. But trust is not something gained overnight. But if done conciously over time, it will eventually happen.

"Once trust is developed, Malaysia will be the sum total of all races. We will not be moving as separate communities but as one Malaysia and we will be stronger. It will be a new Malaysia because we'll change our mindset because we trust and respect each other. I hope all will join me to bring Malaysia to greater heights."

The words will be warmly received by those advocating a united and less racially divided Malaysia but at the same time will be regarded among sceptics as mere hype similar to what they heard five years before.

Official site for One Malaysia

KC,after reading this article,hope that you will be more clear on 'One Malaysia'. :drinks:

Edited by Li Ren

Hu is in town :lol:

Was really lucky to get her, arrived at around 3:20, 20 minutes ahead of her 3:40pm arrival stated in the KLIA website, when the rain stopped momentarily, and i was just driving up to the station when she was on finals.. Once landed she went to Bunga Raya Complex with the assistance of a follow me car.

101109b247201.jpg

101109b247202.jpg

Terrible weather.........

wx.jpg

After like 10 minutes it started to rain! in which i left.

And then she came in &*@#&*@!

skyteam.jpg

This is all that i could get of her

Edited by Walter Sim

yalo..

Great shots walter... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Worth your effort...Should hav stayed longer to get skyteam ;)

BVD will, hopefully, be around for another 10+ years, so, plenty of chance to get her at a later date... ;)

SEPANG: Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono on Wednesday began his two-day first official visit to Malaysia since he took his oath of office for the second term in October.

The plane carrying Susilo and his wife Ani Yudhoyono arrived at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) here at 1.35pm.

From KLIA FIDS

GA 0001 11/11/2009 0:01:35:00 PM 11/11/2009 0:01:35:00 PM HLM PERDANA KUALA LUMPUR LANDED

what kind of aircraft they use?

Looks like a B735 :pardon: It has the Indonesian coat of arms next to the front door. Scheduled to depart at 1400 tomorrow.

Previously he used a GA B735. Could be different this time.

Anyway saw a C-17 took off from KLIA at around 1630 today.

Ya agree wif u all, it is so ugly although im an ex AK in BKI & loyal AK aircraft models collector...

Hw could this approved, worst than small kid drawing la...9 Mike Alpha Foxtrode Juliet!!!

Edited by aaronhiew

Gulf Air charter flight from Sydney,GF8302(A9C-LI, A340-300) due in KUL for fuel top up at 0940LT. Two GF will depart within 5 minutes this morning. GF281 at 1035 & GF8302 at 1040.

9M-NAA departing to New York tonight at 2130.

MIR "NAA" departing from KUL? bit strange fly out from KUL. Any idea who will on-broad? DYMM Agong or PM?

Thank you for ur info.