MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

KUL 32L in 2009

Air Mauritius still operating for Xanadu to/from Australia ? :blink:

The replacement aircraft they leased(3B-NAU), is back with Air Mauritius. Refurbishment of 9M-XAA is obviously complete..on 5th April, Air Asia X operated 9M-XAA and Air Mauritius operated 3B-NAU to Perth.

Edited by MIR

The replacement aircraft they leased(3B-NAU), is back with Air Mauritius. Refurbishment of 9M-XAA is obviously complete..on 5th April, Air Asia X operated 9M-XAA and Air Mauritius operated 3B-NAU to Perth.

means XAA now has same interior/seating with XXA, XXB, etc...?

From D7 source:

Yes, 9M-XAA is now configured same as XXA and XXB.

Admittedly the seats are not as comfortable as the standard 17.2” width seats (1.2” less) but that’s the only way we can make the economics work with 40%-50% cheaper fares.

Is it me or did anyone feel that it's safer to spot around KLIA again? Haven't heard any unhappy encounter with securities lately.

I have a question, i notice that there's a all-white plane at the end of B-pier at the MTB.

Anyone has the information/picture of that plane?

Hi Sharil, are you referring to this aircraft ? It looks like PK-RIH (Mandala Airlines) when I enlarge the photo. :pardon:

BTW, 9M-MLC was parking next to her. Still not flying ......

PKw.jpg

Waiping, security in KUL is still sucks. Bulis still roaming around. :finger:

Edited by Chaity

Last Sat, after my short adventure to Oscar Hotel, I went back to our usual spot for noon arrival. :pardon:

Pleasantly surprise to catch this Martinair Cargo as her arrival wasn't stated in KUL website or Flightstat :yahoo:

PHMPQ1w.jpg

Yeah, that's the one.

Why is she berthed here, without colors?

No idea why she was there but Mandala Airlines returned their last 737 early this year. :pardon:

Always so lucky, Chaity :lol: call me next time when you go spotting, k? :rofl::p

Simon, this coming Friday is Labour day.

Those working hard as labour should come out for spotting. :p

Big boss can stay at home. :rofl:

Simon, choose the above ....... :rofl:

Labour Day - Traffic As Usual

My Little Boeing

010509-MasMLB.jpg

How I wish I own this plane

010509-KSMAS330.jpg

Machu Picchu

010509-KLM.jpg

Haven't seen her for a llllooooonnnnnggggg while

010509-Emirates772.jpg

Don't think we can catch her in day light

010509-KoreanA333.jpg

Where this fella come from?

010509-IL76.jpg

Going back 2 Subang

010905-Firefly.jpg

Korean Air A330 in KUL in daylight? In front of the hangar? Not a good sign.....

KS, lucky u got that Korean. Wish the weather were friendlier. Saw that Il-76 on wednesady too. Wonder how long it will be there.....

lol i was in KLIA yesterday park my sith speeder before going to Subang. Don't notice there Ong Ong at Wx Station.

Jet Airways send T7W today. :D

KS, good catch of Korean & the il-76( Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations) :good: If i'm not mistaken, that "Candid" came to LIMA a few years back.

Edited by MIR

lol i was in KLIA yesterday park my sith speeder before going to Subang. Don't notice there Ong Ong at Wx Station.

Jet Airways send T7W today. :D

:D :D :D

Hiding away from the main road. Mana u park and wat time u there la? I left around 5...Great lighting throught out the day.

ah ong got korean :good: , got some things to do, if not, labour day spotting for also <_ nice shots ah ong src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_clapping.gif" alt=":clapping:">

:D :D :D

Hiding away from the main road. Mana u park and wat time u there la? I left around 5...Great lighting throught out the day.

round 3-4. Park at MTB.

Korean Air A330 in KUL in daylight? In front of the hangar? Not a good sign.....

Capt, sorry if I can't get what you mean...

Why is not good sign if KE at MAS MRO facility...

Does the KE plane for MRO or sign of aircraft been grounded??

Nice spotting trip KS and wish u one day will become part of the crew before the replacement program start...

This evening at 1822, it was towed for engine test run. I guess it was grounded due to engine technicality.

2May_Korean_1a.jpg

2May_Korean_2a.jpg