MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

KUL 32L in 2009

I think for the MWings 4th anniversary,it's better to do it in BKI or KCH.PEN too should be put in list.

I thought of suggesting PEN as PEN seems to be more accessible to members and have more interesting traffic. Coming to KK would mean another 2.5hr flight (assuming you are coming from KLIA) and if you book now would still mean paying a few hundred bucks for a seat.

KUL - PEN possible by car and even by flight should be cheaper.

OT !!! :angry:

Guys, I've opened a new Topic about MW 4th Anniversary, so suggestions there, please !!! ;)

went spotting today :D, was waiting for the mh 738, but how stupid i was to only realized it was parked at mh hangar after few hours of spotting <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_rofl.gif" alt=":rofl:">

some of the traffic for today :

DSC_02941_800.jpg

Saudi 743

DSC_0341_800.jpg

City of Atlanta

BTW no BULIS for the entire noon spotting session today, a rare sight for me and Simon :D

:drinks:

Not much of traffic but i love the line up of 2 KLMs on approach.

DSC_6859.jpg

DSC_6949.jpg

Oh yeah, miss out the MAS 738. Terrible haze....

DSC_68192.jpg

Edited by Simon

They have to do something with that wau logo. They should fill the tail up. Cheers Liew for the image....

May I know what is NB?

Someone thin, slim and skinny. Narrow Body.

Guys, anyone knows where is Xcalibur? D7's a343.

Passed by 32L a few times to catch a glimpse of her, but apparently she is neither at the MAS hanger parking area nor airasia's shed.

Is she off on a painting job somewhere else?

Passed by 32L a few times to catch a glimpse of her, but apparently she is neither at the MAS hanger parking area nor airasia's shed.

Shouldn't be in either MAS hangar or the shed, but SAE hangar instead. That is the hangar behind AirAsia's shed. But if it is not there, then I wouldn't know.

:pardon: BTW the building where they repair the aircraft is called a hangar. A hanger is what you hang your cloth from. :pardon: Sorry can't resist.

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

:clapping: Thanks for noticing my typo there capt Radzi

Sometimes you type faster than you think...

Anyhow, when she first landed, she was once parked inbetween MASKargo's 742 and MAS's 333 near to MAS hangar #1 ( the one not designed for the A380).

And in the SAE's hangar are just a few airasia NBs, not Xcalibur.