MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

KUL 32L in 2009

That Barrier will not give any effect to me as my sith speeder still can pass through. :diablo:

last time i spot at the small river at the end of 32L. i think disitu selamat for morning spot. because no body will see you from the road.

for evening. spot snap then move away la. gila~!!!! :finger:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: I am so proud of KLIA, I met a few spotters and received a few emails asking me about the spotting locations at KLIA. I always told them, KLIA is a hassle free spotting location.

Now the situations have changed :(

How's are we going to have a large group spotting for the upcoming 4th anniversary gathering??? :( :angry:

Nah... That poor Saudia didn't "overshoot" the runway. It was taxiing when it masuk longkang.

Tadaaaaaaa...

image012.jpg

Poor thing.. :(

Caught one only last Saturday

DSC_0810.jpg

Before being chased away by

DSC_0814.jpg

:sorry:

Edited by Syed A Ridhwan

I think spotters have to be like the ''Mat Rempit'' or '' pirated DVD seller'' as we will be chased away by the BEREDAR TEAM everytime

we see them... Sad oooooo :pardon:

This is an over-exaggerated actions by the authority. Really sounds like Mr. Bean trying to become Mr. Bond. Does other country have similar problems?

Yeaah.. I do remember this story.. And being told that this poor plane was just completed some servicing in KL... I don't know what level of that servicing.. After masuk longkang, they waiting for few hours for their own engineer, not asking for any local help.

Wah Syed... TQ for the picture... never saw it... The nose.. really hurt badly..

Some more pics of the Saudia 747 incident in August 2001 (23rd?).....100 workers including 11 from the airline and four from the aircraft manufacturer Boeing were deployed in the salvage operations.....

Saudia747KLIA_1.jpg

Saudia747KLIA_2.jpg

Saudia747KLIA_3.jpg

How's are we going to have a large group spotting for the upcoming 4th anniversary gathering??? :( :angry:

Was @ KUL for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Anniversary...seriously reconsidering whether to come for the 4th now... :sorry:

Was @ KUL for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Anniversary...seriously reconsidering whether to come for the 4th now... :sorry:

That's too bad. Just a suggestion. Any possibility to apply for a permit for that particular day only? Last year we had a visit to the control tower so maybe something like this can be worked out. Anyway, just a suggestion.

This is an over-exaggerated actions by the authority. Really sounds like Mr. Bean trying to become Mr. Bond. Does other country have similar problems?

Oh yes! At BOM, especially after the recent terror attacks, spotting has become a real nightmare. The cops are posted all over our spotting place. If they see us there, they chase us away immediately. :angry:

We were lucky to spot for an hour last weekend without any trouble.

- Vivek

Being told by my friend who working in Thai Embassy in KL.

They are now busy with preparing for a visit from Prince of Thailand to KL that schedule in this March... I think this Prince having his own A320 right?

did anyone spot the MAS 737-800w?? is already here in KLIA apron.

did anyone spot the MAS 737-800w?? is already here in KLIA apron.

Which one?

9M-MLA or MLB?

we know that MLA is already in KUL - in the MAS engineering hangar.

Or are you talking about at the gates?

BTW, I feel both sand and happy seeing MAS aircrafts being parked in and around the apron area and engineering area.

Sad because when the planes are parked - it means that its being serviced or there is no use for them

Happy because i can see how many MAS metal are really out there.

ha ha.. no worries, KCH is just 1 H 45 mins away from KUL... we got nice airports, spotting spot and handful of mwingers. take AK low fare and can makeit a day trip to kch, with Tune Hotel kch opening soon, its just another excuse to stay over for another day?

Some1 had Nose Job... :blink:

Wonder when is her fill body makeover??? :rofl:

070209AFC.jpg

i participated in the nose job for this guy

ha ha.. no worries, KCH is just 1 H 45 mins away from KUL... we got nice airports, spotting spot and handful of mwingers. take AK low fare and can makeit a day trip to kch, with Tune Hotel kch opening soon, its just another excuse to stay over for another day?

Perhaps another better option is to go to BKI, the breath taking scenery in the backdrop and in fine days you can catch a glimpse of the almighty Mt. Kinabalu. One could also check out the construction progress of the terminal 1. :)

DAMN!!!

I thought US was the one who get 9/11, but I can go spotting hassle free at Houston airport where George W. Bush flew in at least once a week.

I second the suggestion that we place a big protest sign board or banner, be sure we leave a business card there (in this case, our website address).

This is bulls**t. The government always talk about young generation should pursue space program and aviation engineering, but they don't even give support to the hobbies that related to the field. What do they expect....

Azuddin

I think for the MWings 4th anniversary,it's better to do it in BKI or KCH.PEN too should be put in list.

I thought of suggesting PEN as PEN seems to be more accessible to members and have more interesting traffic. Coming to KK would mean another 2.5hr flight (assuming you are coming from KLIA) and if you book now would still mean paying a few hundred bucks for a seat.

KUL - PEN possible by car and even by flight should be cheaper.