MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Kenneth T

MH Cabin staff walk in interview

I was at the MH admin office in KKIA T1 to sort of my enrich this morning and I saw the MAS cabin crew walk in interview on the notice board. A friendly staff of MH informed me to invite friends who are interested to give it a try.

Venue: Sutera Harbour Magellan, Kota Kinabalu

Date: 20/12/2008

Kenneth,

You going to alert Adrian to this opportunity ? :)

Hope he is coping well, not a squeak from him lately !

Kenneth,

You going to alert Adrian to this opportunity ? :)

Hope he is coping well, not a squeak from him lately !

It's too late, he is with AK now and i think he has to work....unless he is taking mc...to come back :rolleyes:

It's too late, he is with AK now and i think he has to work....unless he is taking mc...to come back :rolleyes:

Yes, but I believe he is not flying ?

With his enthusiasm/passion, I reckon it's Dato TF's loss if he remains on terra firma :rolleyes:

Yes, but I believe he is not flying ?

With his enthusiasm/passion, I reckon it's Dato TF's loss if he remains on terra firma :rolleyes:

Guess that will have to leave it to him to decide..anyway he has been missing in action for ages...

I would to try too...since i already finished my SPM...

actually u need ur SPM result and need to wait until u reach age 18..meanwhile u can get driving license(get ur own transport) if u wanna apply AK cabin crew(altenative)..they dont provide the transport..

Edited by Aiman

actually u need ur SPM result and need to wait until u reach age 18..meanwhile u can get driving license(get ur own transport) if u wanna apply AK cabin crew(altenative)..they dont provide the transport..
so, u mean i have to drive myself to the airport for a flight right?? ok..i understand..what about MH? i visited MAS website and they state there that they will accept 18 years-30.....and yea,AK cabin crew wants 20-30 years old.

If u already 18 and got slip result SPM..then go ahead..aren't u gonna miss college life..it happen once in ur life time :)

btw it up to u..be prepared ur self to work..

Sign in to follow this