MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Wilson Kook

All I want for Christmas is.....

Dear Father Christmas, I've never asked you for anything, ever since I was a child. For this coming festive season, I don't want any presents either. All i want for Christmas is ...

British Airways

Qantas

All Nippon Airways

Northwest Airlines

Air France

South African Airways

Turkish Airlines

Aeroflot

I'd love to see these airlines in KLIA. If you can't give me all of them, give me half at least, I wouldn't mind. :clapping:

Wilson.

well, Northwest has no luck, but if Delta, there's some chance for it to fly to KUL next year.

I really want to see Delta in KL. They sure got nice new livery and they got the 747-400 already.

Azuddi

Delta consdering NRT-KUL route after they took over NWA Narita hub. They plan the route to be equiped with 757 or 767.

Delta might avoid Singapore due to competition with Star Alliance network which already have many flight to the US. What's more, Continental will be withdrawn from Skyteam this coming June and joining Star Alliance. After failed to merge, United Airline now partner with Continental for Star Alliance and considering Singapore route. This would be a competition for Delta.

After delta fully utilize Narita hub, they will consider more asia route. Singapore maybe on the list as code share with JAL.

I know that Delta confirmed some flight to Australian destination to be operated from NRT and ATL. They also put Vietnam on their list to be operated from NRT. Other planned new route including Johanesberg, Kuwait, cape town, Shanghai, Nairobi, Ho Chi Minh, Luanda and more..

Delta now the world biggest airline, they can fly anywhere they want.

Azuddin

Edited by Azuddin

KUL hasn’t been a high yield destination and neither will be in the next few years. In time of worldwide recession, doubt any of the European or US airline will put KUL online.

May be wishing for a hail storm (not snow) at KUL on Xmas day stands a better chance than new airlines :rofl:

:drinks:

I don't think Delta will come to KUL. Don't they have codeshare with KOREAN to/from KUL via ICN? I remember when I flew to Seoul from KUL with Delta in KE A333.

If they do set up a hub at NRT, they probably just going to maintain both SIN and BKK along with NWA as rumored.

May be CO from Guam is the best bet.

Edited by Seth K

BA and Qantas got code-sharing with MH, right?

ANA already have code-sharing with MH.

MH full entry into Skyteam. :yahoo:

MH to get A380 in 2009 not 2011. :D

AF/KL Group to offer a daily direct service between GLA and CDG v.v.

KL to improve in-flight Y passenger comfort on long-haul. KL CEO should be made to sit for 12 hours in middle seat of 10 abreast on 77W. See if he likes it. :angry2:

santa need to really sweat to bring in north american airlines to klia. (not even delta after merger) by the time he does that he will not be that plump amiable figure we all know, he will be a grumpy old man from all that overwork...

north american traffic into malaysia comes in via foreign airlines...

there are multiple daily flights to so many cities in us via singapore whilst we only have 1 daily to LAX and several times weekly to NY through our flag carrier...

I thought a Canon lens with white barrel would look cool.

.......firm announcement by MAS on their future widebody fleet. A330-derivative fleet? More B777 variants? How much longer will the B744 last as a prime fleet?

May I suggest.....maybe should take more SQ plane. They might not fly to KLIA soon.

Slowly MI will take over. SQ use to have 10 to 11 flights per day (11 years ago) but now only 2 to 4 flight per day.

:sorry:

Edited by Yoong

Agreed. At the rate things are going, SQ tails may be a rare sight in KLIA in the very near future as they will leave it to Silk Air and other airlines to ply this route. That may go for Kuching as well. Penang may be one of the domino blocks to fall for SQ. Silk Air will fit into the game play better... One less mainstream airline for KUL, ooops, not a very right thing to say in this threat! thousand apologies.

my wish....

1. to see AK and D7 operating from MTB / Satellite! Not LCCT....

2. to see new birds in MH fleet replacing the old widebodies.

3. to see only KUL as main hub in Malaysia. Not a dreaming politician barking here and there asking for own airport in the state.

Sign in to follow this