MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
yeadrian

MH Flight Simulator Experience

Walter after this...Khaled will play the stick...not "steering" anymore..will get tiltle as "Driver bus" heheehe :rofl: Good luck bro.. :drinks:

Edited by Aiman

Walter after this...Khaled will play the stick...not "steering" anymore..will get tiltle as "Driver bus" heheehe :rofl: Good luck bro.. :drinks:

Really...Good to know you will promote to WB plane..Good Luck..Rezeki anak baru.. :) :)

Back to main story,,anyone attempt to contact MAS about this programme and anyone here has intention to try??I still clean from sim poison here..hehehe.. :lol: :lol:

Edited by Ashmil Abd Ghani

Now that I have time - was flicking through MH's - Going Places (Nov), page 34 caught my attention..

Excerpted from the Magazine : -

Our Flight Simulator Experience Programme is conducted at Malaysia Airlines Simulator Building, MAS Complex A, Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport, Subang, Selangor.

Each 60 minute session is open to a maximum of 3 participants at RM500 per person. Gift Vouchers are available.

E-Mail - simexperience@malaysiaairlines.com

for more details log on to : - www.malaysiaairlines.com (could not find the page - don't bother!)

mas-sim-1.jpg