MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
M. Sofian H.

Firefly inside Putra LRT

Sofian..I always want to know but dont where to ask,,if you know,,I appreciate you can answer/share it..

1. How much a company need pay for such an advert be put inside and/or outside for a train??

2. How long duration for the advert??it is base on contract??

3. How long it take for workers to compete paste all the advert??

Thanks mate.. :drinks:

Edited by Ashmil Abd Ghani

Sofian..I always want to know but dont where to ask,,if you know,,I appreciate you can answer/share it..

1. How much a company need pay for such an advert be put inside and/or outside for a train??

Thanks mate.. :drinks:

Ashmil, if i not mistake, the cost is about RM30,000 and the duration for the advertisement depends on budget, more longer more money maaa.. For your information all advertisement handle by Big Tree Outdoor Sdn Bhd.

I'm not sure about how long to compete the advertisement. All process doing at Subang Depoh

Does FY put advertising on the exterior of the LRT as well?

not yet..

Edited by M. Sofian H.

Ashmil, if i not mistake, the cost is about RM30,000 and the duration for the advertisement depends on budget, more longer more money maaa.. For your information all advertisement handle by Big Tree Outdoor Sdn Bhd.

I'm not sure about how long to compete the advertisement. All process doing at Subang Depoh

Thanks Sofian for the explanation..Amount of MYR30k is for single train only??

Eddie Leong take 1 step to promote his fleet after receiving 5 ATRs..

OK let me give you and idea what Big Tree charge for the Train it self. The fact is base on their presentation of one of their rep in my company about 3 months ago.

Answer. The price for both kelana Jaya Line and Ampang Line are the same. But both have difference place to stick the sticker on their train. The price that been mention is base on 1 train advertisement plan.

For Kelana Jaya line, the price include interior and exterior as Kelana Line train only have 2 coaches and for Ampang Line there is 4 coaches. For Kelana Line there are 24 place to place advertisements in a single train. Ampang Line has 18 for interior and 54 with exterior and price which customer can choose base on the price to place interior or exterior or place both and pay twice the amount.

OK pricing structures are base on 6 month contract. Media Rental = 100K, GST5%= 4.5K, Production cost = RM100K, Total RM204K.

Answer I had mention it is base on contract. The shorter the contract the more their customer need to pay. Base on customer needs. But do mine that the production cost will not be justify if a customer place for 1 month campaign. So they might place at lease 3 months to justify the cost of the productions.

Answer. In weeks time they should able to compete. But all are subject to many rules and regulation as you needs to summit production pictures to SPNB, town board (DBKL), Malaysian regulator for advertisement and etc...

Hope this clear the questions.

Which is more accurate:

Pesawat Mesra Alam or Cabin Crew Mesra Pelanggan? :rofl: :rofl:

[Environmentally Friendly Aircraft or Customer-friendly Cabin Crew?]

many thanks Mr Leo for long and detail explanations..I appreciate you entertain my question..

pheww... advertising is a really lucrative industry... AirAsia spends RM50K for 1 full page, full colour in NSTP papers. Syiok weh...

Sorry OT:it's count per NSTP issue per day or per montn etc..??..Wonder how many NST issue per day include for Borneo??

OK let me give you and idea what Big Tree charge for the Train it self. The fact is base on their presentation of one of their rep in my company about 3 months ago.

Answer. The price for both kelana Jaya Line and Ampang Line are the same. But both have difference place to stick the sticker on their train. The price that been mention is base on 1 train advertisement plan.

For Kelana Jaya line, the price include interior and exterior as Kelana Line train only have 2 coaches and for Ampang Line there is 4 coaches. For Kelana Line there are 24 place to place advertisements in a single train. Ampang Line has 18 for interior and 54 with exterior and price which customer can choose base on the price to place interior or exterior or place both and pay twice the amount.

OK pricing structures are base on 6 month contract. Media Rental = 100K, GST5%= 4.5K, Production cost = RM100K, Total RM204K.

Answer I had mention it is base on contract. The shorter the contract the more their customer need to pay. Base on customer needs. But do mine that the production cost will not be justify if a customer place for 1 month campaign. So they might place at lease 3 months to justify the cost of the productions.

Answer. In weeks time they should able to compete. But all are subject to many rules and regulation as you needs to summit production pictures to SPNB, town board (DBKL), Malaysian regulator for advertisement and etc...

Hope this clear the questions.

well..i've got a query. which authorities to be dealt with for the ad like bank rakyat sticked on the AK? and..which city council?

Sorry OT:it's count per NSTP issue per day or per montn etc..??..Wonder how many NST issue per day include for Borneo??

Hmm, since I'm just a copywriter at NSTP with little knowledge of ad sales, I think this question is best answered by jjfirdaus. He's an ad sales exec for Berita Harian, maybe he'll shed some lights ;)

Edited by Rizal Iskandar

For Air Asia case I don't know about it cause my company not been approach by Air Asia yet. Sorry.

My guess... DCA? Since air service is been handle by them.

Which is more accurate:

Pesawat Mesra Alam or Cabin Crew Mesra Pelanggan? :rofl: :rofl:

[Environmentally Friendly Aircraft or Customer-friendly Cabin Crew?]

More accurate question which one you care more? Environmentally or Customer-friendly?

Sign in to follow this