MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
T Azahan

Sultan Mahmud Airport - Kuala Terengganu

I found "Lekor Segera" at Jaya Jusco Ipoh.

Hei, not bad, taste like the real one from Losong.. smile.gif

18985[/snapback]

Lekor Segera as in frozen ones ?

After 20 minutes of frying and the keropok has become cold:

KUL lekor = hard as wood

TGG lekor= still soft and supple as ever. The way one's teeth sink into them is heavenly.

18887[/snapback]

In my place, the lekor is also hard as wood

There she is........she's worthless in KLIA but here... she is the QUEEN!

user posted image

17660[/snapback]

Kuala Terengganu could be the "SXM" in Malaysia biggrin.gif

Edited by Peter_max

Azahang.... before you go for spotting... Try Nasik Dagang - "Merchant Rice" :p :p - at Makcik Akah stall located at tmn permata.. next to DBKL Hall... This Kampung Ladang makcik is really gud on her "Merchant Rice"

Now.... MW is food forum already... :lol: :lol:

AHH.. I knew I could find some really important information here on this forum. Gonna stopover in KL at the end of the month and looking forward to some real food. So is this the best Nasi Dagang in KL? Any other recommendations? I also heard something about kampung baru - near the nasi lemak stall or something?

thanks guys!

azman,

we all will take you for briyani bukhara deer meat. gavin loves it!

Nasik Bukhara with daging Rusa ? woooo??? where is it azahang? Bring me also la...

Azman.. is you want to eat nasik dagang in a nice place... KLCC Mall on top level.. Is i not mistaken, named Kelantan Delight or Sri Kelantan... what ever is name, but next to Madam Kwan... Kaw! Kaw... Price also Kaw! Kaw!

when the 737 came in from the sea, it does like SXM. I went to school not far from there, MRSM KT, like 15 minutes away.

here's some of my picture, extreme closeup. no zoom, disposable camera. i was just like 10 feet away from the plane

see it at Myaviation.net, i'm lazy to resize. :D :D

here

here

and here

shortly after landed. i was from IAH, fly through LAX, TPE, KUL and end at TRG. going back to school after a week semester break. thanks to the ground crew for letting me went around the plane.

Azuddin.

Sign in to follow this