MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Leo

Air Asia

All fisheye.. SyioK~!! Wide Wide~!! beautifuL picca thank for sharing.

HELP!!!! Anybody got any ideas as to how to download the TV3 videos???

You will see ''Download this video'' when you put your cursor at the top right of the video frame....

Min, thanks for the fabulous fish eye picture.. :yahoo:

Oh my god!! I would die to be on the ferry flight!! The food looked yummy!! And the touch screen...were you able to use it? Do you have a link where we can view the rest of the pictures? Thanks!!!

Got usb port somemore...btw...got electric soket for charging??

Edited by Kenneth Chong WT

You will see ''Download this video'' when you put your cursor at the top right of the video frame....

Min, thanks for the fabulous fish eye picture.. :yahoo:

Where got the download link lah.. Are you using some sort of Extension?

Where got the download link lah.. Are you using some sort of Extension?

Maybe you have to install Real Player because the download programs is powered by Real Player .

Food looks gourmet, cheese platter, crab claw appetizer with tuna roe, dessert ..... a very faaaaaaarrrrrr cry from the buy on board meals

The plastic tablewares are French designed gourmet cuisine disposables - mostly used by luxury hotels for take aways... it's very expensive disposable in other words.

Catering by Airbus must be premium...... :good: !

above it all, like the pictures....

I found 3 more here: http://www.hflight.net/forum/m-1226222681/s-0/

mao_9940_3711.jpg

door on the right side of the plane (the side that is usually never opened)

mao_9914_7617.jpg

cool air ticket for TLS-KUL!!!

untitled1_3007.jpg

anyone want to guess what this is?

the pictures are from a thai person/team... So far none of the pictures show the recline of the economy seats... at first i thought that this was 'reclining', but it appears to just be the head rest being lowered only...

that 737 sim is older than me!

Yes quite old it is , Some 22 years or so .

How old the sim?? I presume that sim not with AK previously if it true it much older than you..hehehe..Sorry forget your birthday that day..Happy Birthday Walter..Sorry OT..

Sim is used for other airlines , the simulator is owned by CAE , and is used by many Indonesian airlines and A Vietnam based airline , with Aussie pilots .

The SIM I think was a 737-200 owned by MAS.... AirAsia still having 737 fleet in Indonesia and Thailand, so they still need it..

Even i think Aussie pilots is still using the AirAsia 737 facilities for their training...

Correct me if I am wrong Gavin..

Faizal , it is a 737-400 / 500 , originally purchased by MAS , manufactured by MST with Link Miles visual . It is the same simulator as the old 747-400 simulator that MAS used to have , now sold already if I'm not mistaken , the new ATR sim is sitting in its old bay .

That 73 may be old , and small , and slightly uncomfortable , but always feels good to fly !

Those fisheye shots were linked from 001 JZ Team, a Thai photographers team's website,

probably they were specially invited by D7 to cover the handing over event...

That's why it's important to provide the link (if permitted)

to avoid misunderstanding of photos posted..

Those fisheye shots were linked from 001 JZ Team, a Thai photographers team's website,

probably they were specially invited by D7 to cover the handing over event...

That's why it's important to provide the link (if permitted)

to avoid misunderstanding of photos posted..

Agreed! Give credit back to the photographer too in the post.

How many more X'es can you find? Look at the seatbelts. Even those are arranged to form X'es

yep i forgot to stated in there that, im actually received it from my workmate. so yeah... thanks to the photographer. if i wanted to steal the photo from someone else, i will be happy to edit those photo with my Adobe photoshop CS3 to get rid of the name of the photographer. That's why im smart enough to leave it as it is. Obviously im not intended to steal from others. DUUUUUHHHHH..

plus.. i just wanted to share the photo to everyone.

HELP!!!! Anybody got any ideas as to how to download the TV3 videos???

ak-2.jpg

The phrase in the red circle is what I am talking about...

Edited by Li Ren

Maybe you have to install Real Player because the download programs is powered by Real Player .

Thanks for the tip, Li Ren. I'm now downloading the clips and am gonna be playing them to my heart's content! And you are right. The culprit is Real Player. Or should I say "saviour"???? :drinks: :clapping: :pardon: :yahoo:

Edited by Lim ML

okay i dont know where to ask so i'll post here.

I was scouting the Air Asia website but im confused. do they fly from singapore to malaysia cause they just advertised in malaysia that they did but at the website theres no mention of it. So i must go to JB to fly to Sarawak then?

im planning to go to Sarawak but the online booking is so complex how do we know if the flight is fully booked and whatnots? and its say travel period is jan 2009 so i cannot book for something this upcoming december?

I was scouting the Air Asia website but im confused. do they fly from singapore to malaysia cause they just advertised in malaysia that they did but at the website theres no mention of it. So i must go to JB to fly to Sarawak then?

Yes, they fly from Singapore to Malaysia (namely KL, Sarawak, and Sabah). If you are confused, have a look at the Route Map on the left handside corner below the booking frame.

im planning to go to Sarawak but the online booking is so complex how do we know if the flight is fully booked and whatnots? and its say travel period is jan 2009 so i cannot book for something this upcoming december
?

The booking is available for flights more than 4 hours from the time of booking until if I'm not mistaken August 2009, unless of course it is sold out. The discounted sale may be limited to a certain travel time, but you still certainly can book any other time. Try mock booking and see if you can select, if you can, then it's available then.

Sign in to follow this