MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Leo

Air Asia

Majala 3 Now air the hand over of Air Asia X First A330 now today 15th November 2008 9:30. Watch it!!!

Sorry for the wrong spell in the topic.

Edited by Leo

Yup just got off the TV, very narow and cramp Economy seats...XL same as Y but wider and less in abreast...

How come their menu so different? Innagural flight? There were salads, main course and even lobster claws.... :o

I saw how the seats slide forward...not sure if it permanently implant your knees into the seat back infront of you...to far to tell....

Love the PTV...doesn't seemed to have the credit card slot? So how to purchase to use it?? Don't think it is free right?? Seemed nice...its touch screen...

Edited by Kenneth Chong WT

If only I where part of the reporter that able to be part of the hand over for will be enough for me as those flight have more meaning then a regular flight because they only come in once.

BTW how to change the topic?

Edited by Leo

Yalor...if not because I was in Miri, I would have tried to "thicken" my face and write in to get invited!!! HAHAHAHA! That is why the food looked so mummy huh? Usually your main meal come with just a bottle of water and that's it!!! Those served onboard looked too good to be true!! If there is not much fare difference, I would like to give the XL class a try...too bad XL class do not include meals, free entertainment and free luggage allowence like Jetstar....

Leo and Vi Thian,

Thank you for the prompt and the links.... It's nice :D :D :D

I like part 2 of the clips most - Toulouse.......

Narrow lorong (alley) but they also share the same "shell" non intrusive seat reclination design like CX...... (is that for all economy or x-wide only)

The Air asia livery looks sexy on the already sexy A333.... (I saw SQ's 333 in the production line in the clip!!!)

Congrats to X-rated Air Asia... (closing my 2 eyes on the BIG delay in Perth with the inaugural ship...) :wub:

9M-XXA new a/c???

Ya, the very first A330 owned by Air Asia X .Welcome to M'Wings. Your nickname is very nice but I think some others members do not understand on what it means :p

You guys will get to see their pilot flying an A320 sim but tell you that he is flying an A330 . Just a secret for you guys in Mwings ! hehe

Hehe, very naughty arrrr the A.A.X :yahoo:

Edited by Li Ren

Nice and good documentary by our local TV station..From small and humble start of AirAsia company with 4 persons till now with their achieve..I just wonder where is Dato' Pahimin (sorry if wrong spelling) Rejab now,after AirAsia brand well establish??Also don't hide how and where is FAX now from AirAsia history book yea.. :)

Be a journalist, reporter or even photographer, not from airlines company peoples, for that such event with fully sponsor is once a life chance..I believe every people want that opportunity been given but reality is not as easy as what we see and think..To visit Airbus factory at Toulouse is something that can't be erase from memory..

The food be served I believe only for that particular flight..and the 'economic' class look too sempit to me..9 seats in row instead of 8 like MH A330..

I was hope to see our Mwings member D7 pilot, Capt Azmir I, be on tube that day but it dont turn up..hehehe..

Gavin, I saw on last part that AK still have the B737 sim, what they will do with that from now on??

that 737 sim is older than me!

How old the sim?? I presume that sim not with AK previously if it true it much older than you..hehehe..Sorry forget your birthday that day..Happy Birthday Walter..Sorry OT..

that 737 sim is older than me!

The SIM I think was a 737-200 owned by MAS.... AirAsia still having 737 fleet in Indonesia and Thailand, so they still need it..

Even i think Aussie pilots is still using the AirAsia 737 facilities for their training...

Correct me if I am wrong Gavin..

Watched the Majalah 3. Interesting inside story. PTV looks cool.

Was more attracted to the reporter's new curly hair and slimmer body...hehehe :pardon:

OT:

:nea::nea: Aittt..Dont play play ea..Dr. Faiz punye(soon to be 2nd Angkasawan(??))..hehehe.. :) :)

NIce MIN.. :good: :good: ..

Are you in the flight from Toulouse to KUL??..Nice to see the hand over terminal at Toulouse..Rare picture to see..

Wow, great photo

Thanks for sharing ..

You lens is also nice :)

Sign in to follow this