MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Syed A Ridhwan

MH Global Online Sale 10-12 November 2008

globalmh3.jpg

RM3,557 for KUL-AKL-KUL, that's RM464 off the usual RM4,021 fare. :yahoo: Similar to BN's price for this route. Bah, I've purchased my KUL-MEL-KUL for RM1,658 via MH and shouldn't be spending more than RM1,000 for my MEL-AKL-MEL via EK, QF, NZ or DJ. My trip to New Zealand next year will only cost me around RM2,700. :D

Here we go again... I thought MAS has learned the lesson and from now on display fares all inclusive. However, this global online sale's fares DO NOT include tax and surcharges.

1 way economy fare from KL:

London: Advertised: RM1069, Actual: RM1915

Male, Colombo - Advertised: RM429; Actual: RM903

Sydney - Advertised: RM759; Actual: RM 1520.00

Paris - Advertised: RM999; Actual: RM 1595.00

Delhi - Advertised: RM429; Actual: RM903

Amsterdam - Advertised: RM1069; Actual: RM1915

Dubai - Advertised: RM899; Actual: RM1474

This is what we call, hangat-hangat tahi ayam.

http://ssroslan.com/mas-low-fares/malaysia...al-fare-part-4/

Here we go again... I thought MAS has learned the lesson and from now on display fares all inclusive. However, this global online sale's fares DO NOT include tax and surcharges.

hmm apparently MH just doing all inclusive fare for domestic and ASEAN Routes. The reason, I have my own theory..

From MH blog I found this

# Ignatius Ong says:

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for visiting the blog. The All-Inclusive fares advertising, it’s for Domestic and ASEAN only.

We did not do it for China/HKG nor any other regions and as such, we DID NOT advertise all-in for HKG.

November 3rd, 2008 at 4:29 am

hmm apparently MH just doing all inclusive fare for domestic and ASEAN Routes. The reason, I have my own theory..

From MH blog I found this

hmm, what's your theory?

hmm, what's your theory?

They heard you! All inclusive low fare goes global! :good:

MAS cheer for travellers

PETALING JAYA: Malaysia Airlines (MAS) is launching its first All Inclusive Low Fares Goes Global sale today for 66 domestic and international destinations.

The fares start from RM63 nett for domestic travel, RM158 nett for Asean and RM472 nett for international destinations.

In a statement here yesterday, MAS said the promotion was held in response to consumers’ requests for all-in prices.

“Our sales for the recent All Inclusive Low Fares showed a 400% increase – clearly demonstrating that customers loved our low fares, transparent pricing and recognise the value of flying five-star,” said MAS senior general manager (Sales) Datuk Bernard Francis.

The promotion, he said, would see 26 additional international destinations with three million seats on offer covering destinations in Malay­sia, Asean, Asia Pacific, South Asia, Australia, the Americas and Europe.

“What we are doing with this latest promotion is to provide nett pricing, making it easier for customers to make their travel decision,” he said, adding that MAS hoped to offer similar all-in low fares for other destinations soon to stimulate travel.

The booking period for the promotion starts today until Nov 30 while the travel period is from Nov 20 to Sept 30 next year.

Log on to www.malaysiaairlines.com to book tickets.

Link

Sign in to follow this