MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Azri M.

Indonesia AirAsia implements assigned seats for QZ flights

Finally there is some sense of the allocated sitting for AirAsia.

Dharmadi, Chief Executive Officer AirAsia Indonesia said “In compliance with Indonesia’s DCA regulation Keputusan Menteri no. 25 tahun 2008, commencing today AirAsia Indonesia has introduced assigned seats for our guests involving our QZ flights to all of our domestic and international routes. Guests with Xpress boarding will be able to board first and will be assigned the first to the fifth front row seats in the aircraft. The assigned seats for the QZ flights is part of our strategic plan to provide better service and higher comfort level to our guests. As Asia's biggest low cost carrier with a strong domestic and extensive network within the Asean region, we believe our amazing low fares and innovative services have an edge over the masses and empower more travelers to fly with us.With our delicious hot meals, spacious cabin, comfortable leather seats, fun and friendly crew, AirAsia On Time Guarantee and now assigned seats, AirAsia is indeed providing 5-star value to its guests.”

http://www.airasia.com/site/id/en/page.jsp...ence=assignseat

But but, does that mean, the Xpress Boarders no longer be able to choose the Exit row beyond the 5th row?

By regulation, QZ will assign seats ex-Indonesia. What about AK flight ex-Indonesia and QZ ex-Malaysia?

Guess this is a thing Malaysia DCA needs to learn from their counterpart.

:drinks:

i bought Xpress Boarding for CGK-JOG on this 27 Nov...

by now i dont think its worthy...

the main purpose for me to bought that scheme as to ensure my family sit around each other...

i will bombard to QZ for refund bcoz its so unfair!!!

Sign in to follow this