MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Nabiel Haniff

Loan for Cadet

max laon for agro bank is rm100k only...

how to get rm100k more?haha

A scheme developed for individuals who plan to continue their education locally or abroad. This financing covers tuition fees, cost of living as well as the purchase of text books and other educational aids.

Concept

Bai-Al’Inah

Products Eligibility

• Malaysian citizens aged 18 and above and not exceeding 60 years of age at the end of the financing period

• Working students with fixed income

Students without income may apply through parents, spouses, siblings or legal guardians

Quantum of Financing

• Maximum RM200,000.00 (with collateral)

Repayment Period

• Maximum 15 years*

Guarantors

• Guarantors can be exempted for applicants meeting the terms and conditions.

• Students are required to be a guarantor

• An additional guarantor is required if payment not made through Biro Perkhidmatan Angkasa (BPA).

Collateral

• Landed property

• Bank Rakyat's Invesment Certificates.

Parents,siblings or legal guardians must have a proper salary or no minimum salary to apply this?

hehe

Edited by Nabiel Haniff

I think if you cant get into cadetship, you should go into a flight school as a private student. I graduated from high school last year and wanted to go to university and then think of flying later on but my dad told me not to because he said "you would be spending 4 years of your life studying something you do not have the passion for, how would you motivate yourself to study? So he told he would get a loan and he would send me to australia to do flight training (i couldnt get into a malaysian flying school because i did not get a credit in malay) and i can tell you since i started flying i have had no regrets in terms of not going to univeristy, im having the time of my life doing cross country flying and aerobatics and ive got a great bunch of instructors on my side. Yes sure i may have to rough it out and struggle to find a decent job in the GA or even commercial indsutry , but i know if i have the right atitude and work ethic i will get what i deserve with time.

So Nabiel in my opinion do whatever you can thats within your power to start off your flying career. Cherrio!

I think if you cant get into cadetship, you should go into a flight school as a private student. I graduated from high school last year and wanted to go to university and then think of flying later on but my dad told me not to because he said "you would be spending 4 years of your life studying something you do not have the passion for, how would you motivate yourself to study? So he told he would get a loan and he would send me to australia to do flight training (i couldnt get into a malaysian flying school because i did not get a credit in malay) and i can tell you since i started flying i have had no regrets in terms of not going to univeristy, ..........

Sounds familiar to me also ;)

I think if you cant get into cadetship, you should go into a flight school as a private student. I graduated from high school last year and wanted to go to university and then think of flying later on but my dad told me not to because he said "you would be spending 4 years of your life studying something you do not have the passion for, how would you motivate yourself to study? So he told he would get a loan and he would send me to australia to do flight training (i couldnt get into a malaysian flying school because i did not get a credit in malay) and i can tell you since i started flying i have had no regrets in terms of not going to univeristy, im having the time of my life doing cross country flying and aerobatics and ive got a great bunch of instructors on my side. Yes sure i may have to rough it out and struggle to find a decent job in the GA or even commercial indsutry , but i know if i have the right atitude and work ethic i will get what i deserve with time.

So Nabiel in my opinion do whatever you can thats within your power to start off your flying career. Cherrio!

Yeah.

Your dad very understand you...

I will try my best in SPM and I will study in something I have a passion and love..

haha..

TQ

since we're in the topic, has anyone heard of people saying that a pilot license can be counted as a degree?

I'm not sure where i've heard that but it popped up in my mind somehow.

since we're in the topic, has anyone heard of people saying that a pilot license can be counted as a degree?

I'm not sure where i've heard that but it popped up in my mind somehow.

Do check APFT site..

I not sure it is true or not

Tujuan

* Membiayai kos untuk mengikuti pengajian atau kursus dalam dan luar negara sama ada sepenuh masa, separuh masa atau melalui pos.

* Kursus-kursus yang dibiayai adalah dari segi akademik, professional, vokasional, teknikal dan persijilan.

Konsep

* Bai Al-Inah

Syarat-Syarat Kelayakan Pemohon

* Warganegara Malaysia

* Pembiayaan Tanpa Cagaran - Berumur tidak kurang 18 tahun semasa memohon dan tidak melebihi 60 tahun semasa tamat pembiayaan

* Pembiayaan Bercagar – Berumur tidak kurang daripada 18 tahun dan tidak melebihi 65 tahun pada tamat pembiayaan.

* Mempunyai hubungan kekeluargaan dengan pelajar seperti:-

Ibu/Bapa

Suami/Isteri

Adik Beradik – Kandung/Ipar

Penjaga yang sah.

* Permohonan Bersama – Tidak melebihi 3 orang pemohonan

* Permohonan Secara Individu Oleh Pelajar – Mempunyai pekerjaan dan berpendapatan tetap

* Telah disahkan mendapat tempat pengajian/kursus.

* Tertakluk kepada IPTA/IPTS yang telah disenaraikan sebagai panel sahaja.

Kriteria Menilai IPTS dan kursus

* Berdaftar dengan Malaysia Qualifications Agency (dahulu LAN) - Rujuk laman web www.mqa.gov.my

* Bagi kursus luar negara, pastikan IPTS diiktiraf oleh Jabatan Perhidmatan Awam. Talian Telefon: 03-88853000

Syarat Tambahan Pemohon Yang Membuat Bayaran Balik Secara PDC

* Tempoh Perkhidmatan – Tidak kurang daripada 5 tahun dengan majikan yang sama dan telah disahkan dalam jawatan

* Pendapatan Kasar:

RM2,500 - Jumlah pembiayaan sehingga

RM50,000.

RM3,500 – Jumlah pembiayaan sehingga

RM100,000.

Had Pembiayaan

* Maksimum – RM200,000.

* Jumlah minimum pembiayaan bagi kursus akademik ialah RM2,000.

Pengajian/Kursus Yang Dibiayai

* Professional

* Akademik

* Teknikal

* Vokasional

Pencapaian Pengajian/Kursus

* Doktor Falsafah.

* Ijazah (Degree & Master)

* Diploma

* Sijil Kemahiran

Jenis Kursus

* Sepenuh masa atau sambilan termasuk pengajian secara pos dalam dan luar negara.

Kos Yang Dibiayai

* Yuran Pendaftaran Masuk.

* Yuran Syarahan.

* Yuran Makmal

* Yuran Peperiksaan

* Peruntukan membeli buku dan peralatan pembelajaran.

* Kos penempatan dan sara hidup.

* Peruntukan membeli pakaian.

* Kos satu penerbangan kelas ekonomi pergi balik.

Cagaran

* Pembiayaan melebihi RM100,000 sehingga RM200,000 memerlukan cagaran seperti berikut:-

* Cagaran berbentuk hartanah, sijil pelaburan dan saham amahan.

* Sijil saham amanah yang dibenarkan oleh Syariah/Akaun Pelaburan Al-Mudharabah yang nilai semasanya tidak kurang daripada 100% atas jumlah pembiayaan.

Jaminan

* Syarat penjamin bagi pembiayaan sehingga RM100,000 adalah seperti berikut:

* Bayaran Balik Melalui BPA Dan PGM -Penuntut dimestikan menjadi penjamin. Walau bagaimanapun, sekiranya pemohon adalah pelajar, penjamin tidak diperlukan.

* Bayaran Balik Melalui PDC - Penuntut dan seorang penjamin yang berkelayakan diperlukan.

* Syarat wajib pelajar menjadi penjamin digugurkan sekiranya pelajar berumur kurang daripada 18 tahun semasa pembiayaan diluluskan.

Perlindungan Insurans

* Pembiayaan Berjamin - Dikecualikan daripada mengambil DTA.

* Pembiayaan Bercagar – Pelanggan diberi pilihan sama ada hendak mengambil ataupun tidak perlindungan insurans.

Bayaran Perkhidmatan

* Tiada

Kadar Keuntungan

anggota

7.00%

bukan anggota

7.50%

Melebihi 5 hingga 10 tahun

anggota

7.50%

bukan anggota

8.00%

Melebihi 10 hingga 15 tahun

anggota

8.00%

bukan anggota

8.50%

Bagi pembiayaan melebihi 10 -15 tahun tetapi bercagar SPBR/Qiradh/Warga Emas

anggota

7.75%

bukan anggota

8.25%

Deposit Sekuriti

* 3 kali ansuran.

Keputusan Peperiksaan

* Pelajar dikehendaki untuk mengemukakan salinan keputusan bagi setiap sesi peperiksaan yang diduduki oleh pelajar kepada Bank.

Tempoh Tangguh

* Kursus Kurang Dari 1 Tahun – Mengikut kursus sebenar atau tidak melebihi 1 tahun.

* Kursus Melebihi 4 Tahun – Tidak melebihi 4 tahun atau tempoh kursus sebenar yang mana lebih awal.

Pengeluaran

* Boleh dibuat secara sekaligus atau berperingkat-peringkat.

* Pembayaran hendaklah dibuat terus kepada IPTA/IPTS.

* Kos yang dibiayai seperti kos peruntukan membeli buku dan peralatan pembelajaran, kos penempatan dan sara hidup atau peruntukan membeli pakaian dan kos satu penerbangan kelas ekonomi pergi balik (pengajian luar negara) boleh dibuat terus kepada pelanggan

Bayaran Balik

* Bermula dari bulan berikutnya selepas pembiayaan dikeluarkan sepenuhnya atau selepas tamat tempoh tangguhan.

Cara Bayaran Balik

* BPA

* PGM

* PDC

Dokumen yang diperlukan semasa menghantar permohonan ialah seperti berikut :

· Borang yang telah lengkap diisi

· Surat tawaran belajar

· 4 salinan kad pengenalan (pemohon dan penjamin)

· Penyata gaji 3 bulan terkini - 3 salinan setiap satu (pemohon dan penjamin yang bekerja)

· Surat pengesahan majikan (pemohon dan penjamin bekerja)

· Borang EA/J - 3 salinan (pemohon dan penjamin bekerja)

· Salinan penyata bank di mana gaji dikreditkan

Sebarang pertanyaan, sila hubungi talian tele-Rakyat di talian 03-2117 9000 atau hadir ke cawangan yang berhampiran.

Sekian Terima Kasih,

I just copy and paste that info from my email.

Anyway,I just visited www.mqa.gov.my and search for the info for flying school.

But I don't found anythings there..

My questions is,PILOT course is include or not in this loan?

thanks!

Edited by Nabiel Haniff

Join Air Force then fly commercial? Double the fun :drinks:

this is the one i planed once i finished my SPM a few years back. But 13 years of bond, oih, seksa nya. And ,i a little bot ( a little bit je nah ) overweight. . My cancel my airforce intention

Who will seat for SPM this year and wannabe a pilot ( commersial / army ) here????

hehehe..

how about your trial result?

Who will seat for SPM this year and wannabe a pilot ( commersial / army ) here????

hehehe..

how about your trial result?

hi,

same story here. sitting spm this year and of course, a wannabe pilot :D my trials, ermm, is quite ok. i got straight a's but not all a1. however i did managed to get a1 for the essential subjects like maths, physics n english. i'm planning to do A-levels before proceeding to flying. looking forward to have a bond with SQ. but for now, SPM is all that matter. all the best to u. may we both suceed in our dreams :drinks:

hi,

same story here. sitting spm this year and of course, a wannabe pilot :D my trials, ermm, is quite ok. i got straight a's but not all a1. however i did managed to get a1 for the essential subjects like maths, physics n english. i'm planning to do A-levels before proceeding to flying. looking forward to have a bond with SQ. but for now, SPM is all that matter. all the best to u. may we both suceed in our dreams :drinks:

Hope so!

Thanks.

Anyway,congrats with your results..