MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Nabiel Haniff

Loan for Cadet

ala nabiel..after this u dont want to studies?...rugi la..if ur SPM quite good..

then u ended with cabin crew..better continue...AIM THE BEST U CAN GET..

GOOD LUCK WITH ur SPM..Insyallh u can get the best result....don't quit studies..be patient..

Erm..

If I continue studies,i wont go through engineering..

haha..

maybe I wanna be a lecturer...TESL perhaps..

hahahhaa...

terpesong jauh dari aviation...

Just look at my trial result....dissapointed result at all.....

No future if I join cabin crew?or until tua jadi cabin crew?

ala nabiel...u already got 3B-physics..

already give-up?? still got chance to be a PILOT..but not now..

hmmm its up to u la...

oopps, how old are you now? 18 already kah?

this year he sitting for SPM

oopps, how old are you now? 18 already kah?

this year he sitting for SPM

ala nabiel...u already got 3B-physics..

already give-up?? still got chance to be a PILOT..but not now..

hmmm its up to u la...

not puas hati yet..

how bout you?

how old are u ?

Start your career locally, I feel that it's better that way. Most guys in the Middle East only left Malaysia after gaining lotz of flying hours here. No doubt money is great there, but do remember you have no EPF so you just got to be discipline enough to save up.

Cadetship is the best way in, either way (MAS or AK) you'll be bonded for 15 years. Study hard for your SPM and see where the road takes you after that. Just my two cents :unknw:

well...

Im already past my SPM..

In college now..

Oh.

why dont you apply for cadet?

or not interested in pilot?

huhu

Start your career locally, I feel that it's better that way. Most guys in the Middle East only left Malaysia after gaining lotz of flying hours here. No doubt money is great there, but do remember you have no EPF so you just got to be discipline enough to save up.

Cadetship is the best way in, either way (MAS or AK) you'll be bonded for 15 years. Study hard for your SPM and see where the road takes you after that. Just my two cents :unknw:

yes..

thanks for your advises!

Like the poem ' the road not taken'

keep advises me ok!.

For me..AViation..is just my hobby..

"tak da Jodoh"

oowhh..

for me : I felt love with the aviation like lagu Che'nelle : i felt love with the deejay

at least SPM..

Can I request for a bank loan soon?

then,pay it back after finish up my licence...

or my parents need to pay it?

if i have not mistaken, a bank loan will require u to pay the loan right after they approve ur loan. its just like a car or house loan if thats the same type of loan ur talking about.

the aviation industry is a very volatile one and ups and downs do affect the industry i.e. the current economy downturn and the high fuel prices and not to forget terrorism. to put so many eggs in a single basket and place it in the hands of a bank is very risky. no doubt there are a few friends of mine who went to the extent of selling their property and some taking up a bank loan to fund their studies and ended up flying for the national carrier. they went through worries and hardship in their training striving to be the best and eventually he did become one of the best in his ground school. probably that was what drives him to strive and i really respect his determination. it worked out well for him :drinks:

my advise to u is to concentrate and take the first step n to do well in ur spm and then after if u think ur determined enough and ready for the challenge, take the next step. the best is to go for a cadetship with the airlines. the next option is go private, discuss this with ur parents and a pilot friend if u have 1 about the state of the malaysian companies currently and in future when u graduate from the flying school. take into consideration for the percentage u need to put aside for the future fuel price increase that will be charged to u by ur flying school. i think this is just the basic matters u need to lay down first before embarking on a loooonnnggg n patient journey to be a commercial pilot. it pays off when u get to do what u love. :)

all the best my friend and hope u do well in ur spm.

if i have not mistaken, a bank loan will require u to pay the loan right after they approve ur loan. its just like a car or house loan if thats the same type of loan ur talking about.

the aviation industry is a very volatile one and ups and downs do affect the industry i.e. the current economy downturn and the high fuel prices and not to forget terrorism. to put so many eggs in a single basket and place it in the hands of a bank is very risky. no doubt there are a few friends of mine who went to the extent of selling their property and some taking up a bank loan to fund their studies and ended up flying for the national carrier. they went through worries and hardship in their training striving to be the best and eventually he did become one of the best in his ground school. probably that was what drives him to strive and i really respect his determination. it worked out well for him :drinks:

my advise to u is to concentrate and take the first step n to do well in ur spm and then after if u think ur determined enough and ready for the challenge, take the next step. the best is to go for a cadetship with the airlines. the next option is go private, discuss this with ur parents and a pilot friend if u have 1 about the state of the malaysian companies currently and in future when u graduate from the flying school. take into consideration for the percentage u need to put aside for the future fuel price increase that will be charged to u by ur flying school. i think this is just the basic matters u need to lay down first before embarking on a loooonnnggg n patient journey to be a commercial pilot. it pays off when u get to do what u love. :)

all the best my friend and hope u do well in ur spm.

Oh,

THanks my friend.

Your advises,tips are really useful to me.

Keep advises or critics me as well.

Pray for my success and wish me luck ok

But sometime reality is worse than what u have expected in ur fantasy....and its more secure u have a degree rather than just a pilot license...take ur time u are just still too young...study is the main concern of urs...yea piloting seems to be nice to everyone here...but without a matured thinking and certain level of knowledge...u cant success...no offense...not trying to bring u down...its just an advice...take care and cheers :drinks:

thats very true. i got a diploma before going into a flying school and i do net regret that for i have a strong feeling that i might drop out if i went there right after my form 5 owing it to the immature and playful thinking then. some of my friends even have a university degree. its never too late and if i am not wrong, mas takes ppl up to the age of 26 and sia even older :) take ur time n survey the market right after ur spm. all the best to u man

blaja rajin rajin dulu nabiel... do your best, then weigh up ur options. Then only decide... dengarlah cakap pak cik walter :lol: :D

With good results the sky is your limit, you can do anything you want with a good ticket in hand.

Edited by Walter Sim

blaja rajin rajin dulu nabiel... try your best, then weigh up ur options. Then only decide... dengarlah cakap pak cik walter :lol: :D

With good results the sky is your limit, you can do anything you want with a good ticket in hand.

pakcik ke?

THanks for advise uncle :D

Bank loan you have to pay interest. I think Bank Rakyat provides 50K personal loan. You don't have to take full loan.

Cadet 15 years bond is not an issue here. If you want to think of the problem before you get there, then might as well you seat down at home.

200K is not that expensive as compared to other courses like medic.

In fact 200K is not expensive at all, so many people buy Civic type R everyday like no body business but when it comes to study...200K seems like a million.

Don't worry too much Nabiel. Just study hard because 3 months from now, you cannot study for SPM anymore because the exam is over. :p

Just give yourself a dateline. After SPM study while waiting for cadetship. Once you finish study, if you haven't been called up then go and do private or maybe wait just for another 1 or 2 years.

Indeed waiting is killing but no harm on waiting while studying...u can earn knowledge while u waiting...what a good deal..study some other thing such as engineering and so much more...rather than spending 200k which will become ur burden in future...what for?

Well, i am a pilot wannabe. What i am doing now is keep on concentrate on my study, while keep on trying for cadet pilot for MAS , Air Asia, and SIA. We have until age of 26 to try it. If you go on for loan, that is going to kill you. .

If want loan, i think that Agrobank aka Bank Pertanian did give a full RM250k ( if i am not mistaken, correct me if i am wrong )

250 I think thats enough fees for private..rite now..

Edited by Aiman

250 sounds rite but the fuel surcharge n also the hidden cost the school might impose on u is yet to be known after u fin in 2 years time...such a mystery

.. takpe where there`s a will there`s a way..planning baik baik n it`ll pay off just fine:)

Edited by Ken Yen Yim

biasa la...even ive heard that some flight Training experience difficulties in management.. :pardon: