MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Amin Said

Cessna 172P Available for Trial Flight in Subang

Hi All, Selamat Hari Raya.. I have cessna 172 for rental.

Anyone would like to do real flying? no auto pilot. :)

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

+6 013 2711 FLY

Hi All, Selamat Hari Raya.. I have cessna 172 for rental.

Anyone would like to do real flying? no auto pilot. :)

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

+6 013 2711 FLY

How much is the charges per hour flight?

Would love to try out

How much is the charges per hour flight?

Would love to try out

Its rm760 per hour or rm450 for half hour of good fun.

You can share the cost with friends.

Can fly within 1 mile from KLCC for a great shot at 1500ft!

Hi All.

Cessna 172P is now available for trial or scenic ride.

Anyone interested to do "real flying"? -no auto pilot.

Aircraft parked at Subang Airport.

Let me know if you have any questions. or call me, +6 013 2711 FLY

Whats the price?

Its RM450 for half hour and RM750 for an hour of good fun.

For half an hour we could go for KLCC city tour at 1500ft and below or could do 4 to 5 'touch and go' in subang.!

If there is a PPL holder who does not have a rating on this aircraft type, what would the procedures be like?

By regulation you can fly any single engine aircraft which weigh as per what written in you PPL as P1. By flying club rules normally you have to join as a member first. Then you have to go for a checkride with the club CFI before you can fly their aircraft. This also applicable to CPL holder.

By regulation you can fly any single engine aircraft which weigh as per what written in you PPL as P1. By flying club rules normally you have to join as a member first. Then you have to go for a checkride with the club CFI before you can fly their aircraft. This also applicable to CPL holder.

Just to add to that, one can also get a check ride with the aircraft owner or join a oneday membership with the club.

Or if anyone ( non pilot or licence pilot) just want to have a feel of the controls and pilots who have itchy hand to have manual controls, he or she can always try a trial flight on the right seat.

Pilot is not inclusive in the price, isn't it? Is there a pilot for hire? How much is the rate? A group of giggling *SNAG (sensitive new age guy), who scream every 5 minutes when they are together is looking for a joyride in the air.

Pilot is not inclusive in the price, isn't it? Is there a pilot for hire? How much is the rate? A group of giggling *SNAG (sensitive new age guy), who scream every 5 minutes when they are together is looking for a joyride in the air.

The price is inclusive of pilot and insurance.

Simulator pilots are also welcome to try out this opportunities so they can really feel the G's and motion.

Dont have to imagine anymore.. :rolleyes:

Just to add to that, one can also get a check ride with the aircraft owner or join a oneday membership with the club.

Or if anyone ( non pilot or licence pilot) just want to have a feel of the controls and pilots who have itchy hand to have manual controls, he or she can always try a trial flight on the right seat.

How about with a Singapore CPL? whats the procedure?

........Simulator pilots are also welcome to try out this opportunities so they can really feel the G's and motion.

Dont have to imagine anymore.. :rolleyes:

hehehe tempting :D (poison infected)

How about with a Singapore CPL? whats the procedure?

No issue if you fly on the right seat as long someone with Malaysian Licence is with you. ( would be me )

Aircraft is 9M registered.

Amin, could you please check out for me the number of hours I'd be required to fly DUAL to gain my rating. Thinking of hiring this aircraft in Feb by the way.

Hi Sanjay.. would need minimum of 5 hours. What other ac do you fly?